Hi everyone! I'm happy to share with you today another 3 Girl JAM DT inspiration project. I had my scrap bin out... yes, you know, that ever-growing box full of pieces of paper and cardstock that I just can't bear to throw away. Go ahead and admit it - you have one too! ;) I wanted to create a card using up some of those scraps, and SCORE! Excluding the card base, very single paper element on this card was made from a scrap! Woot-woot!
This is a Z-fold card base. I used the Stampin' Up! Six Sided Sampler stamp set and matching punch for the hexagons which I layered onto stitched circle die cuts. I used my last piece of the absolutely gorgeous London Blue ribbon from the Wine & Jewels Bundle to create the multi-loop bow. You know how I love my big bows!
Here's the inside - the sentiment, four flags and a couple half-hexagons. I brought in several of the colors in the striped paper scraps. I added pretty little stamped/punched flowers colored with Wink of Stella to the centers of the hexagons. I'm really loving these 'scrap' elements! And as a side note, remember the song by Led Zeppelin called "Thank You" - written by Robert Palmer and Jimmy Page back in the late '60s? Yep, me too! ;)
And finally, here's an overhead shot - such an easy and fun fold!
Happy to enter this card into the following challenges:
- Simply Create Too: #92 - Anything Goes
- Crafts Galore Encore Challenge Blog: Anything Goes in August
- Crafty Time Challenges: August Challenge - Movie, Book, Song (Thank You by Led Zeppelin)
- Crafty Calendar Challenge: Bingo (pearls/gems - kraft - flowers)
- Inspiration Destination Challenge Blog: #46 - Anything Goes
- Crafting By Designs: 3 or More Layers
- Creative Inspirations: #323 - Flowers
- Craft-Dee BowZ Challenges: August Challenge - Anything Goes with a Handmade Bow
- Not Just Cards: #23 - Anything Goes
- Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge Blog: #240 - Anything Goes
- Cardstock/Paper: Stampin' Up! Old Olive (#100702), Stampin' Up! Pear Pizzazz (#131301), Stampin' Up! Whisper White (#100730), Stampin' Up! Kraft (#133674)
- Stamps: Stampin' Up! Six Sided Sampler (#130958), Stampin' Up! Something To Say (#134180)
- Ink: Stampin' Up! Lost Lagoon (#133644), Stampin' Up! Coastal Cabana (#131175), Stampin' Up! Pear Pizzazz (#131180)
- Dies/Punches: Stampin' Up! Hexagon punch (#130919), Stampin' Up! Flower Punch from the Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack (#133787), Memory Box Stitched Circle Layers
- Accessories: Clear Wink of Stella, Stampin' Up! Pearl Jewels (#119247)
I hope you've enjoyed today's project! Be sure to stop by the 3 Girl JAM store to check out all the fun crafty goodies! There are two ways to $AVE when you shop at 3 Girl JAM this month - use code LT10 to get 10% off your entire order OR use code AUGUST to add the gorgeous Caribbean Splash Bundle to your regular price order for just $1.00! Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you next time! ;)