Hi everyone! It's time for another fun challenge over at 3 Girl JAM! I'm super stoked to share my DT inspiration project for our August Anything Goes with Ribbon challenge! Come play with us! You could be the proud winner of a $15 gift certificate to the 3 Girl JAM store! Before I get to my project, let me tell you about this month's special offer - with any regular price purchase made in August, you can add the amazing Caribbean Splash Bundle (Coral Crush and Aqua Splash) to your cart for just $1.00! Yep, you read that right... $1.00! Use the code AUGUST to take advantage of this awesome deal!
I'm still diggin' my fancy folds and found some tutorials for a couple different sized shutter cards. This one is 4" square. I used the gorgeous denim crinkle ribbon from the Saturday Morning Bundle which looks just beautiful with this patterned paper! Love, love, love these colors!
The front of this card is a gate fold and of course it had to have my big signature bow! ;) I stamped the sentiment on a fish tail banner and made it several layers thick so it would be sturdy enough to hold a thin magnet closure. I added a simple stamped flower punched with it's coordinating punch.
Here are some progressive shots showing the gate opening along with the shutter to reveal the inside sentiment.
This is my new favorite fold! I know... I say that about every one I make, lol! I really would have a difficult time picking a true favorite - I've made a lot of cool fancy folds over the past several months.
Proud to enter this fun card into the following challenges:
- Fan-Tastic Tuesday: #96 - Anything Goes With A Twist ... Make It Feminine
- Simply Create Too Challenge Blog: #91 - Anything Goes
- Creative Card Crew: #92 - Banner/Flag
- Craft-Dee BowZ: August Challenge - Anything Goes with a Handmade Bow
- The Sisters of Craft: August Challenge - Anything Goes
- Creative Craft Cottage: #44 - Anything Goes
- Through The Purple Haze: August Challenge - Flowers
- The House That Stamps Built: WIW July Anything Goes Challenge
- ABC Challenges: O is for Open
- Inkspirational Challenges: #88 - Photo Inkspiration (it's the blue & brown!)
- Cardstock/Paper: Stampin' Up! Soft Suede (#115318), Stampin' Up! Marina Mist (#119682), Stampin' Up! English Garden DSP (#138440)
- Stamps: Stampin' Up! Petite Pairs (#122497), Stampin' Up! Something To Say (#134180)
- Ink: Stampin' Up! Marina Mist (#126962)
- Punches/Dies: Stampin' Up! 2" Circle Punch (#133782), Stampin' Up! 2-1/2" Circle Punch (#120906), small flower punch from the Stampin' Up! Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack (#133787), Stampin' Up! Triple Banner Punch (#138292)
- Accessories: Doodle Bug Designs Sprinkles Blue Jean assortment, Stampin' Up@ Basic Pearl Jewels (#119247)