** 8/24/15 Top 5 at Crafty Cardmakers and More! **
Hi everyone! I'm absolutely thrilled to share with you my Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog DT inspiration project for LTSCB #60 - Anything Goes! We're being sponsored this time by Pattie's Creations, Kith & Kin Stamp Co. and SLS Lines! Come play with us! We've infused another 'anything goes' challenge into the mix because we know you love 'em! ;)
I used the outrageously cool Surfer Rory digi from Kith & Kin Stamp Co. for my all occasion card. I had a good time putting this together. I pulled out a mat stack that I've had for probably 5-6 years and used three of the coordinating papers. I 'waxed' her board with a nice coat of Glossy Accents - sure wish the photo showed how good it really looks! ;)
I drew the sun. I consider myself a paper artist but can't draw worth a flip, so I was excited when my sun turned out 'okay' enough to use on this project, lol! I created the sentiment on my computer.
I created some waves (and some of them are somewhat choppy for her riding pleasure) and some sand dunes. No dunes are complete without a lobster lurking nearby, lol!
And here's the inside, which I kept fairly simple. I found a great surfer's quote online which I thought would make a great sentiment!
Proud to enter this card into the following challenges:
- Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge Blog: #240 - Anything Goes
- Craft Your Passion Challenges: #275 - Always Anything Goes
- Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge Blog: #16 - Anything Goes
- Crafting By Designs: 3 or More Layers
- Digi Choosday: Week 32 - Punches/Die Cuts
- Melonheadz Friends: Hand Colored Image Challenge
- Craftyhazelnuts Patterned Paper August Challenge
- 613 Avenue Create: #137 - Anything Goes with No Twist
- Crafty Cardmakers and More: #145 - Warm Summer Colors
- City Crafter Challenge Blog: Week 274 - Mood Board Challenge by Ros (beach)
- Cardstock/Paper: Spectrum Noir Premium White, Stampin' Up! Tempting Turquoise, DCWV Mango Frost Mat Stack
- Stamps: Kith & Kin Surfer Rory digital image
- Ink: Spectrum Noir- FS2, FS3, IB1, IB2, PL1, CT2, OR1, OR2, TN3, TN4, TN5
- Dies/Punches: Paper Smooches stitched border, YNS wave border
- Accessories: Wink of Stella, Glossy Accents, Fire Mountain lobster charm, peach flat-back pearls
I hope you've found a little inspiration to create something fun for our Anything Goes challenge this time! Be sure to check out Pattie's Creations, Kith & Kin Stamp Co. and SLS Lines for some awesome digital images! Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you next time! ;)