Friday, August 28, 2015

Business Card Easel

Hi everyone! I'm happy to share with you today another 3 Girl JAM DT inspiration project... just because! My boss has business cards on her desk in a rather plain clear acrylic holder so I created a business card easel with a little frill to put them in. I hope she likes it! ;)

This was so much fun to make and didn't require a long list of supplies. Another Splitcoast Stampers tutorial that was showcased in a newsletter a few weeks back. I used some pretty Gold Crown hand-dyed crinkle ribbon from the Royal Bundle and some absolutely gorgeous white lace from the Simple White Lace Bundle. Unfortunately, the Simple White Lace Bundle is out of stock. I wish I had gotten several packages of it because I just l.o.v.e. it! But I'll link to Light & Bright Lace and Distressed Lace - these are two additional lace bundles available in the 3 Girl JAM store that would be gorgeous on any project! :)

The base is Kraft cardstock and the pretty papers are from Gina K Designs. I used a Spellbinders Labels Seventeen die to cut the decorative top border.


The lace across the top is from the Simple White Lace Bundle. I actually used this on two projects recently before I discovered it's out of stock. I used the Gold Crown ribbon from the Royal Bundle to fashion the simple yellow bow.


I created a firm round disk by adhering multiple 1" punched Kraft circles and one floral one on the top for the easel to rest against. You can't see in the photo, but I used a brown Wink of Stella pen to outline the flowers on the disk which gave it a little sparkle. :)


Here's a shot from the other angle. I'm really tickled with how cute this turned out - it has no stamping on it, which is a little odd for me, but I'm happy nonetheless!


I'd love to enter this business card easel into the following challenges:

Recipe:
  • Cardstock/Paper: Kraft, GKD Shabby Spring 6x6 papers
  • Ink: Brown Wink of Stella pen
  • Dies/Punches: Spellbinders Labels Seventeen
  • Accessories: 3 Girl JAM Gold Crown ribbon from Royal Bundle, 3 Girl JAM white lace from Simple White Lace Bundle, Stampin' Up! 1" Circle punch

I hope you've enjoyed today's project! Be sure to stop by the 3 Girl JAM store to check out all the fun crafty goodies! There are two ways to $AVE when you shop at 3 Girl JAM this month - use code LT10 to get 10% off your entire order OR use code AUGUST to add the gorgeous Caribbean Splash Bundle to your regular price order for just $1.00! Today is the last day to take advantage of the August special, so hurry on over! Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you next time! ;)
Hugs,
Leslie

10 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Ruby's Rainbow for our 'Dies or Punches' challenge.
    Hugs Helen P x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is really neat! I might have to have a go at making one for my desk now that I have business cards :D
    Thanks for sharing it with us at Southern Girls for our flower power challenge!
    Lauren DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card perfect for our challenge at Ruby's Rainbow thank you for sharing with us
    Shaz DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bet your boss loved this!! It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Leslie. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Creative Craft Cottage. We would love to see you again … Anet DTx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Leslie this is another beautiful project with wonderful attention to detail and perfect for our 16th ‘ANYTHING GOES’ challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Lil Patch of Crafty Friends DT Member}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great project idea! Thanks for entering the challenge at Through The Purple Haze and good luck, Jackie DT x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautifully made and a great idea.

    Thanks for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh! This is another stunning card!!Thanks for joining us at Scrapping4Fun Challenges. Hope to see you again soon!! HUGS!
    Ann DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a great idea, beautiful creation and paper.
    Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges.
    Rachelle DT
    http://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and taking the time to comment! I love reading them! Have an awesome day! :D