Friday, July 17, 2015

Your Kindness means so much

** 7/19/15 Honorable Mention at 613 Avenue Create! **

Hi everyone! I'm super stoked to share with you today my 3 Girl JAM DT inspiration project - a thank you tunnel card. I made another type of tunnel card several months ago for my daughter for Mother's Day but this one is a little different. I'm (still) on a 'fancy fold binge' and when I saw this awesome fold, I just had to try it out! I L.O.V.E. this fold! Stay tuned... I'll be showcasing another one in a couple weeks! ;)

I used some gorgeous Stampin' Up! stamps, paper, inks and embellishments. I absolutely love this floral paper and knew it would make a beautiful project using this awesome 3 Girl JAM ribbon! I used Green Jeans crinkle ribbon from the Saturday Morning Bundle... don't you just love it?!


I stamped the sentiment on a layered panel on the front and embellished it with some pearls and one of my big signature bows.


I cut an oval aperture in the center portion of the tunnel and layered some of the floral paper on each side. I added some tiny pearls to each corner of the center portion for a little interest.


I stamped some flowers and a sentiment on the inside which are seen through the aperture.


Here's a top view of the tunnel construction. I have to say this is one of my new favorite folds and I know I'll be making more of these! ;)


Proud to enter my thank you tunnel card into the following challenges:

Recipe:
  • Cardstock/Paper: Stampin' Up! Whisper White (#100730), Stampin' Up! Blackberry Bliss (#133675), Stampin' Up! Painted Blooms Designer Series Paper (#137784)
  • Stamps: Stampin' Up! Painted Petals stamp set (#137146), Stampin' Up! From My Heart stamp set (#126557)
  • Ink: Stampin' Up! Blackberry Bliss (#133642), Stampin' Up! Mossy Meadow (#133645), Stampin' Up! Old Olive (#126953)
  • Dies/Punches: Spellbinders Classic Ovals die
  • Accessories: 3 Girl JAM Green Jeans ribbon from Saturday Morning Bundle, Stampin' Up! Pearl Jewels (#119247)

I hope you've enjoyed today's project! Be sure to stop by the 3 Girl JAM store to check out all the fun crafty goodies! There are two ways to $AVE when you shop at 3 Girl JAM this month - use code LT10 to get 10% off your entire order OR use code JULY to add the gorgeous Summer Harvest Bundle to your regular price order for just $1.00! Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you next time! ;)
Hugs,
Leslie

21 comments:

  1. Beautifully created card Leslie, love the stamp and fab backing paper. Loving the gold. Thanks for joining our challenge at Penny's Paper Crafty and we hope to see you again. Jennifer DT member x

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card !
    Thanks for joining us at Creative craft Cottage Challenges and Good Luck !
    Maryvonne DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Leslie. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Creative Craft Cottage. We would love to see you again … Anet DTx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! Love the design and color scheme! Thanks for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous paper you chose to use with this card! The peek thru window is delightful with your message, and the pearls are a great choice with the beautiful bow! Delighted you are sharing your project and creativity with us at Aud Sentiments!
    ~ginny, Aud Sentiments DT: [#136 – ATG + Sentiment]
    Owner: RubberMAD (GettyCollection.com)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, what a striking card - and looks like someone's magnificent flower garden. Very clever and ambitious, Leslie. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love love the watercolours effect flowers and the design, looks so complicate, pretty impressive ! Thank you for joining us at the TIMI CraftStamper challenge :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am putting on my other DT hat... I told you how much I liked your paper choice in my comment above... I think you chose two really lovely sections to mat for the inside panels - the flowers match up so nicely! You have made a little beauty here! We love that you share your designs & creativity at 613 Ave C – keep 'em comin'!
    ~ginny,
    DT for 613 Ave Create – [ ATG / Create Your Own Challenge]
    Owner: RubberMAD at [GettyCollection.com]

    ReplyDelete
  9. Always such beautiful cards. Great stamps, I enjoy using these as well. Love the colors and the fold is awesome. Thanks for entering our challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.
    Cheers,
    Leanne DT
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends

    ReplyDelete
  10. Simply Beautiful!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a great layout to show off those gorgeous papers! Love that watercolored look. The ribbon flower is awesome!

    Thank you for joining us at Li’l Patch of Crafty Friends for our challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow this card is great. Lovely colours and cardshape.
    Thanks for playing with us at Craft your Passion.
    Hope we see you again and good luck.
    xxx Michelle (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card! I love the aperture with the surprise inside.

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW! So Pretty Leslie!!! LOVE what you did with that ribbon... that looks so cool! :)

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Leslie :) - This is stunning work - thank you for joining us this week at Penny's Paper-Crafty and good luck - Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  16. This card is stunning! I love those papers and the bow is drop dead gorgeous!

    Thank you for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge Blog, I hope you will join us again!

    Sheena
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. An amazing design, Leslie - loving the big green bow. Thanx for sharing with us at the Alphabet Challenge.
    Hugz, Jan (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Happy you're with us in the TIMI challenge from the Craft Stamper. Gorgeous project!
    xxx Ellie Knol xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a sweet card, thanks for playing along in the Sisters of Craft challenge. Good luck Gill DT

    ReplyDelete
  20. A beautifully made tunnel card. Love the paper and that gorgeous bow! Thanks for entering the challenge at Aud Sentiments this fortnight.
    Hugs,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful card ...... Thank you for joining in with the Craft Stamper Challenge ...... good luck! Linda xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and taking the time to comment! I love reading them! Have an awesome day! :D