You know I'm a huge sucker for fancy folds and made two tunnel cards a couple weekends ago using some gorgeous Stampin' Up! stamps, paper, inks and embellishments. This floral paper is absolutely gorgeous and I knew it would make a beautiful project for this Pretty Petals challenge!
I stamped this amazing sentiment on a layered panel on the front and embellished it with some sequins and a Simply Pressed Clay button and several loops of silver thread. I stained the button with Eucalyptus walnut stain.
I cut an oval aperture in the center portion of the 'tunnel' and layered some of the floral paper on each side of it. I had some silver embossed corner stickers in my stash which I affixed to each corner of the center portion for a little interest.
I stamped some flowers and a sentiment on the inside which are seen through the aperture.
Here's a top view of the tunnel construction. I just love this fold and am really happy with how this turned out! I definitely see more of these in my future, lol!
Proud to enter this thank you card into the following challenges:
- Lil Patch of Crafty Friends: #14 - Anything Goes
- That Craft Place: New Challenge for all crafts - Words
- Sister Act Card Challenge: #116 - Anything Goes
- Craft Your Passion: #271 - Always Anything Goes
- Artistic Inspirations: #136 - Anything Goes
- Simply Papercraft Challenges: #9 - Anything Goes
- Crafty Time Challenges: July Challenge - Punches or Dies
- Craft Stamper: July Challenge - Take A Stamp / Anything Goes
- The Shabby Team Room: Week #256 - Summer Picnic (photo inspiration..definitely the colors)
- Cardstock/Paper: Stampin' Up! Old Olive (#100702), Stampin' Up! Whisper White (#100730), Stampin' Up! English Garden Designer Series Paper (#138440)
- Stamps: Stampin' Up! Painted Petals (#137146)
- Ink: Stampin' Up! Old Olive (#126953), Stampin' Up! Mossy Meadow (#133645), Stampin' Up! Blushing Bride (#131172), Stampin' Up! Crisp Cantaloupe (#131176), Stampin' Up! Soft Suede (#126978)
- Dies/Punches: Spellbinders Classic Ovals die
- Accessories: Stampin' Up! Simply Pressed Clay (#130685), Stampin' Up! Buttons & Blossoms Simply Pressed Molds (#131272), Stampin' Up! Frosted Sequins (#135835), Tsukineko Eucalyptus walnut ink
I hope you've enjoyed this project and have found some inspiration to create a fun project for our Pretty Petals challenge this time! Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you next time! ;)