You know I'm a fancy fold junkie and I've created my first-ever latch card! This tutorial was in a Splitcoast Stampers newsletter several weeks ago. I always look forward to getting those because I can always count on seeing something that I want to try! I used the absolutely gorgeous 'Sunshine in my garden' digi with sentiments from Pickled Potpourri for this card. This image paired so nicely with the yellow and black cardstock.
I printed a smaller image and colored and fussy cut the sunflower which I adhered to a white punched circle layered on a yellow punched circle to use for the latch. My triple play is three yellow polka dotted Candi Minis. :)
Here's the card unlatched and opening. There are score lines on the right side to allow the card base to flex while it's being unlatched.
And here is the inside which I layered similar to the front.
I'm pleased to enter this latch card into the following challenges:
- 613 Avenue Create: #131 - Anything Goes
- Crafty Friends: #9 - Anything Goes
- Addicted To Stamps: #151 - Anything Goes
- Come and Get It Challenges: Anything Goes with Flowers
- Artistic Inspirations Challenge Blog: #135 - Anything Goes
- Card Mania: #70 - Anything Goes
- Creative Inspirations: #320 - Anything Goes
- Craft Your Passion: #269 - Always Anything Goes
- Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper July Challenge
- Mod Squad Challenge Blog: Patterned Paper
- Cardstock/Paper: Stampin' Up! Whisper White (#100730), Stampin' Up! Crushed Curry (#131199), Stampin' Up! Basic Black (#121045), Stmapin' Up! Bohemian Designer Series Paper (#138446)
- Stamps: Sunshine In My Garden digi and sentiments from Pickled Potpourri
- Ink: Spectrum Noir- IG1, IG2, IG4, CT4, GB1, GB3, GB9, GB10, LG4, LG5, Black
- Dies/Punches: Spellbinders Postage Stamp die, Stampin' Up! 1-1/2" and 1-3/4" Circle Punches
- Accessories: MS Score Board, Candi Minis, Inkessentials White pen
I hope you've found a little inspiration to create a project using three of something for our triple play challenge this time! And be sure to check out all the fun images at Karleigh Sue Designs, Pickled Potpourri and Bugaboo Digi Stamps! Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you next time! ;)