** July 2015 Winner at Crafts Galore Encore Challenges! **
Hi everyone! I'm excited to share my good news - I've been invited to guest design with Fantasy Stampers Challenge Blog during the month of July and I'm happy to share my inspiration project for the Midway Motivation Post for Challenge #40 - Spots and Stripes! Come play with us! We want to see your project with some spots and some stripes!
I created a friendship card in shades of gray, teal and yellow. These coordinating Stampin' Up! papers are just gorgeous and certainly fit the challenge theme of Spots and Stripes! I used the Stampin' Up! "A Happy Thing" stamp set which I just love. It was one of the first stamp sets I bought when I became a demonstrator and hadn't used it yet. How does that happen?! ;)
I stamped the image and sentiment in Basic Gray ink, and colored the bird with several Spectrum Noir markers. I used a couple Stitched Circle dies and embellished the card front with some pretty pearls and buttons. And of course I just had to add one of my signature bows... this one is embellished with a small bow made of thick Baker's twine.
I cut a couple narrow flags from the striped and spotted papers for the inside, and stamped the sentiment in the Basic Gray ink.
Proud to enter this card into the following challenges:
- Crafts Galore Encore Challenge Blog: July Challenge - Use A Stamp or Digi
- Artistic Inspirations: #135 - Anything Goes
- Craft-Dee BowZ: July Challenge - Anything Goes with a Handmade Bow
- Lil Patch of Crafty Friends: #13 - Anything Goes
- Crafting With An Attitude: July Challenge - Anything Goes
- Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper July Challenge
- Sisters of Craft: July Challenge - Anything Goes
- Crafty Friends Challenge Blog: #9 - Anything Goes
- Sister Act Card Challenge: #114 - Anything Goes
- Use Your Stuff Challenge Blog: #189 - Anything Goes
- Cardstock/Paper: Stampin' Up! Lost Lagoon (#133679), Stampin' Up! Basic Gray (#121044), Stampin' Up! Whisper White (#100730), Stampin' Up! Moonlight Designer Series Paper (#133701)
- Stamps: Stampin' Up! A Happy Thing (#139134)
- Ink: Stampin' Up! Basic Gray (#126981); Spectrum Noir- IG1, IG2, IG4, BG4, BG6, BG8, GT3
- Dies/Punches: Memory Box Stitched Circle Layer dies
- Accessories: Stampin' Up! Best Year Ever Ribbon Crushed Curry (#138974), Stampin' Up! In Color 2014-2016 Accessory Pack Lost Lagoon Thick Baker's Twine and Buttons (#138637), Prairie Bird Boutique Wrinkled Ribbon, Wink of Stella Clear Pen, white flat-back pearls
I hope you've enjoyed this project and find a little inspiration to create a fun project for our Spots and Stripes challenge this time! Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you next time! ;)