Sunday, June 21, 2015

Throwback Thursday Challenge #10

Hi everyone! I'm playing in Stamping with Bibiana's Throwback Thursday Challenge #10 this week! The theme is Summer Days and I'm reviving a pretty birthday card that I created back in April 2014 with lots of flowers and gold embossing. The original post is HERE.

These gorgeous flowers are definitely reminiscent of summer days and I thought was very appropriate for this challenge. This is actually one of my favorite cards that I've created over the years.




Most challenges don't allow back-linking but this one does! Come on over and play - it's a wonderful opportunity to revive a past project that you love! Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you next time!
Hugs,
Leslie

2 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Oh how Pretty Leslie!!! What a beautiful card! :) Have a Crafty Day!!!!

Theresa
Scrappers Anonymous

Stamping With Bibiana said...

thanks Leslie for participating in my TBT challenge...
I got your e-mail...and here I am :)
love that summer card...hope to see you again...for another TBT!
thanks for joining me!
hugs from california
bibiana