I chose the awesome Cowboy Boot - Cactus Planter by Imagine That! digis by Kris for my cowboy birthday card. L.O.V.E. this image and really enjoyed putting this card together. I'm kinda sad, though, because I think I used the last piece of tan denim paper in my stash. I bought several packs of this paper a number of years ago after searching high and low for it, and I'm down to the last few sheets of mainly blue and some pink and green. I've thoroughly enjoyed it! ;)
I paired some die cuts with the matted image to keep this relatively simple. Masculine cards are very challenging for me. It's so difficult to not use girly papers, ribbon and bling but I think I've managed to do okay with this one! LOL!
This sentiment is an oldie and has been around a while, and goes very nicely with this awesome image. I can so relate! My hubby and I intend to retire out west one of these days and get away from the city life.
I kept the inside simple, as I usually do. I printed one of the digital sentiments included with the image set on a panel that I layered.
Proud to enter my cowboy card into the following challenges:
- Mod Squad Challenge Blog: Masculine
- Dream Valley Challenges: #107 - Anything Goes
- Inspiration Destination Challenge Blog: #35 - Anything Goes
- Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge Blog: #229 - Anything Goes
- Sister Act Card Challenge: #108 - Anything Goes
- Artistic Inspirations: #132 Anything Goes with a Twist of Die Cuts
- C.R.A.F.T. Challenge: #313 - Father's Day/Male
- Craft Your Passion: #254 - Always Anything Goes
- Cardstock/Paper: Spectrum Noir Premium White, GKD Dark Chocolate, scraps of kraft, green and mustard from stash; tan denim paper from stash
- Stamps: Cowboy Boot - Cactus Planter digital image and sentiment from Imagine That! digis by Kris
- Ink: Spectrum Noir- EB1, EB2, EB6, OR1, CT4, DG2, DG3
- Dies: Spellbinders Postage Stamp, Lil Inker Designs Stitched Sentiment Flag
- Accessories: Mustard square eyelets
I hope you've enjoyed today's project and will be able to play in our masculine challenge this time! Be sure to check out all the fun stuff at Lawn Fawn, Imagine That! digis by Kris and Stamps on Fire! Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you next time! :)