Monday, June 15, 2015

nom nom

Hi everyone! I'm really excited to share with you today my Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog DT inspiration project for LTSCB #56 - Anything Goes! I'm just so tickled at how cute this turned out! Of course, it helps to have a really cute image along with some really cute paper! Our sponsors this time are A Day For Daisies, Doodle Pantry and River City Rubber Works! Come play with us... we know you love some Anything Goes! ;)

I used the absolutely incredibly adorable Cheeseburger Ants digital image and Red Diner Check digital paper for my birthday card. Both of these are from Doodle Pantry and I fell madly in love! Can you blame me?!


Aren't those little ants just the cutest ever?! I thought 'nom nom' under the image was perfect... you know that's what those little guys are going to be saying! LOL!


And I just HAD to inject a little humor with the ticket... :)


I used a piece of the Red Diner Check paper layered on the inside with a typed sentiment. I had my granddaughter in mind the entire time I was creating this but she's in the pre-teen 'girly' stage right now and probably wouldn't appreciate this as much as she would have a few years ago, so it'll go to someone else, I'm sure.


Proud to enter this into the following challenges:

Recipe:
  • Cardstock/Paper: Spectrum Noir Premium White, The Paper Cut Kraft, GKD Dark Chocolate, DCWV Multi-Stack Reds; Doodle Pantry Red Diner Check digital paper
  • Stamps: Doodle Pantry Cheeseburger Ants digital image
  • Ink: Spectrum Noir- DR1, DR2, EB1, EB2, EB5, EB6, OR1, DG2, DG3, CT4, LG4, LG5
  • Dies: Memory Box Stitched Circle Layers, Spellbinders Classic Circles
  • Accessories: Darice Dream Sequin, ticket from stash, GKD Natural Jute Ribbon, YNS Red Glittered Gumdrops, yellow gemstones

I hope you've enjoyed this project and I hope you'll be able to whip something up for our Anything Goes challenge this time! And don't forget to visit our sponsors - A Day For DaisiesDoodle Pantry and River City Rubber Works. I know you'll find something you just can't live without! Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you next time! ;)
Hugs,
Leslie

9 comments:

  1. Hello, A lovely project, I love the image and the colour choice. A lovely style. Thank you for joining us this fortnight. Simply Papercrafts Good luck. We would love to see you again for our next challenge.
    Erin (Blog Owner)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great image, love the way you've had a bit of fun with the ticket too ! Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing this fun birthday card with us. Lisa DT Scribble and Scrap Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how FUN!!! Super CUTE Image & card!! LOVE the sentiment! Have a Crafty Day!!!


    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too CUTE!!! Love the image, but I think it's the paper you used gives it that picnic feeling. Also, the ticket stub...Love It!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute!!! Thanks for joining us at Sister Act Card Challenge. Hope to see you again on the next challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! The paper makes it look like a picnic. Great image too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card, Leslie -- it just wouldn't be a picnic without the traditional red/white gingham, along with the ants!! They must have exceptional "sniffers" to find the food every time. Hopefully, you'll get to enjoy a picnic or two or three this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This image is really super cute! And the checked paper is perfect. Adorable card all around.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and taking the time to comment! I love reading them! Have an awesome day! :D