I used the absolutely incredibly adorable Cheeseburger Ants digital image and Red Diner Check digital paper for my birthday card. Both of these are from Doodle Pantry and I fell madly in love! Can you blame me?!
Aren't those little ants just the cutest ever?! I thought 'nom nom' under the image was perfect... you know that's what those little guys are going to be saying! LOL!
And I just HAD to inject a little humor with the ticket... :)
I used a piece of the Red Diner Check paper layered on the inside with a typed sentiment. I had my granddaughter in mind the entire time I was creating this but she's in the pre-teen 'girly' stage right now and probably wouldn't appreciate this as much as she would have a few years ago, so it'll go to someone else, I'm sure.
Proud to enter this into the following challenges:
- Artistic Inspirations: #133 - Anything Goes with a twist of Layers
- Sister Act Card Challenge: #110 - Anything Goes
- Crafting From The Heart: #64 - Anything Goes
- Scribble and Scrap Challenge and Blog: #46 - Anything Goes
- Simply Papercraft Challenges: #6 - Anything Goes
- Sisters of Craft: June Anything Goes Challenge
- Crafting With An Attitude: #4 - Anything Goes
- Cardstock/Paper: Spectrum Noir Premium White, The Paper Cut Kraft, GKD Dark Chocolate, DCWV Multi-Stack Reds; Doodle Pantry Red Diner Check digital paper
- Stamps: Doodle Pantry Cheeseburger Ants digital image
- Ink: Spectrum Noir- DR1, DR2, EB1, EB2, EB5, EB6, OR1, DG2, DG3, CT4, LG4, LG5
- Dies: Memory Box Stitched Circle Layers, Spellbinders Classic Circles
- Accessories: Darice Dream Sequin, ticket from stash, GKD Natural Jute Ribbon, YNS Red Glittered Gumdrops, yellow gemstones
I hope you've enjoyed this project and I hope you'll be able to whip something up for our Anything Goes challenge this time! And don't forget to visit our sponsors - A Day For Daisies, Doodle Pantry and River City Rubber Works. I know you'll find something you just can't live without! Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you next time! ;)