I used several Stampin' Up stamp sets - Mingle All The way, Tags 4 You and Butterfly Basics. Normally stamping and embellishing a card is the most fun, but creating this card base is just as much fun!
I kept with the traditional red and green Christmas colors. Along with the fun sentiment is a large flag, a paper ribbon and die cut bow, and some flat-back pearls to decorate the front. I just love the postal stamp in the Butterfly Basics stamp set and used it also.
The sentiment seen peeking from the aperture on the inside is from the Tags 4 You stamp set.
And here's an angled view from the top so you can see the construction of this card that folds completely flat for mailing. ;)
Proud to enter this pop-up diorama Christmas card into the following challenges:
- Chocolate, Coffee & Cards: #93 - Use Pearls
- Crafty Calendar Challenge: June Challenge - Fancy Folds
- Sister Act Card Challenge: #111 - Anything Goes
- Simply Papercraft Challenges: #7 - Anything Goes
- Allsorts Challenge Blog: #316 - Use A Stamp
- Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge: #234 - Merry & Bright
- Artbymiran Challenge: #34 - Anything Goes
- Inspiration Destination: #38 - Anything Goes
- Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge Blog: #232 - Anything Goes
- Simon Says Stamp Blog: Wednesday Challenge - Use Your Favorite Technique and/or Product (favorite technique- fancy folds, favorite product- cardstock :)
- Cardstock/Paper: Stampin' Up! Whisper White (#100730), Stampin' Up! Real Red (#102482), Stampin' Up! Garden Green (#102584), Stampin' Up! Trim The Tree (#135824), Marco's Silver Venicelux, Bella Blvd Christmas Wishes scraps
- Stamps: Stampin' Up! Mingle All The Way (#135773), Stampin' Up! Tags 4 You (#131823), Stampin' Up! Butterfly Basics (#137154)
- Ink: Stampin' Up! Real Red (#126949)
- Dies: Impression Obsession Large Bow die
- Accessories: Stampin' Up! 2" Circle Punch, white flat-back pearls
I hope you've enjoyed this project and I appreciate you stopping by! We'll see you next time! ;)