I chose the absolutely gorgeous Christmas Poinsettia digital image set from Sparkle N Sprinkle for my diorama pop-up Christmas cards. I LOVE this fold - I've made several of these over the past couple months and I just love them! So much fun!
The front features a pretty scalloped border, hand-cut flag and layered sentiment. And, of course, it needed one of my big signature bows, some flat-back pearls and some stamping. ;)
Here's a view of the inside: A gorgeous poinsettia seen through the round aperture, a Merry Christmas sentiment, and a panel I created by stamping with a baby carrot! Pretty cool, huh?!
This top view shows the pop-up construction when the card is opened. It folds flat for mailing. Love, love, love!
I made three of these because that's how many inside bottom panels I was able to cut from my veggie-stamped cardstock. :)
Here is the baby carrot and ink I used. I cored the center of the carrot with a paring knife and stamped a pattern in rows with red ink, then used my index finger to 'paint' the centers of each stamped image with green ink.
Happy to enter one of these veggie-stamped pop-up diorama Christmas cards into the following challenges:
- Crafty Calendar Challenge: June Challenge - Fancy Folds
- Simply Papercraft Challenges: #7 - Anything Goes
- Artistic Inspirations Challenge Blog: #134 - Anything Goes with a Twist of Odd (veggie stamping! :)
- Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge Blog: #12 - Anything Goes
- Craft Your Passion: #267 - Always Anything Goes
- Loves Rubberstamps: #157 - Use A Die Cut
- Crafting By Designs: Get Ready for Christmas - June Edition
- Stamping Sensations: June Challenge - Dies and Punches
- Crafting With an Attitude: #4 - Anything Goes
- Incy Wincy Designs: Anything Goes
- Cardstock/Paper: Stampin' Up! Whisper White (#100730), Stampin' Up Real Red (#102482), Stampin' Up! Garden Green (#102584), Bella Blvd Christmas Wishes 6x6 paper
- Stamps: Sparkle N Sprinkle Christmas Poinsettia digital image set, Stampin' Up! Butterfly Basics (#137154)
- Ink: Stampin' Up! Real Red (#126949), VersaColor Cardinal Red, VersaMagic Hint of Pesto, Spectrum Noir- CG4, DG3, DR1, CR11
- Dies: Spellbinders Classic Circles
- Accessories: Prairie Bird Boutique wrinkled ribbon, white flat-back pearls, baby carrot
I hope you've found some inspiration to play in my Christmas challenge this week! And consider grabbing a veggie from your crisper to stamp on your project to earn an extra entry! Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you next time! ;)