** 6/9/15 Featured Project at Little Red Wagon! **
Hi everyone! I'm super stoked to share with you today another 3 Girl JAM DT inspiration project. I created a mixed media canvas several weeks ago that I enjoyed so much, I just had to get out the supplies and do some more! I started another canvas this past weekend that's about half done... to be finished and posted soon... and created this mixed media card thank you card with watercolor, texture paste and stamping.
I used the absolutely gorgeous Clover crinkle ribbon from the Sunny Meadow Bundle. Green has been my favorite color since I can remember and sometimes I just can't get enough of it! I watercolored the background with a light green ink on watercolor paper, then mixed my texture paste with a little bit of medium green ink tapped onto my craft sheet that I "schloshed" onto a stencil, then finally randomly stamped the grunge effects in dark green ink.
I layered a double row of the gorgeous green ribbon horizontally across the front just beneath the stenciled texture paste, added a multi loop bow and some sequins.
I also grunged up the inside and layered the stamped panel on some dark green cardstock.
Happy to enter my mixed media thank you card into the following challenges:
- Sister Act Card Challenge: #109 - Anything Goes
- Creative Craft Cottage: #40 - Add a Bow
- Craft Your Passion: #264 - Always Anything Goes
- Addicted To Stamps Challenge Blog: #147 - Make Your Mark
- Brown Sugar Challenge Blog: #149 - Anything Goes
- Clear It Out Challenge Blog: June 2nd Challenge - Theme/Anything Goes, Stash/You Choose
- Craft Stamper: June Challenge - Take a Technique/Texture
- Crafting By Designs: June Anything Goes Challenge
- Crafts Galore Encore Challenge Blog: Anything Goes in June
- Little Red Wagon: #292 - Use It Up (first project with this zig zag stencil)
- Loves Rubberstamps Challenge Blog: #154 - Anything Goes
- Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge Blog: #230 - Anything Goes
- Stampotique Designers Challenge: #198 - Favorite Stamp (Stampin' Up! Gorgeous Grunge)
- Cardstock/Paper: Stampin' Up! Watercolor Paper (#122959), Stampin' Up! Whisper White (#100730), Stampin' Up! Mossy Meadow (#133676)
- Stamps: Stampin' Up! Lots of Thanks (#129690), Stampin' Up! Gorgeous Grunge (#130517)
- Ink: Stampin' Up! Wild Wasabi (#126959), Stampin' Up! Garden Green (#126973), Stampin' Up! Mossy Meadow (#133645)
- Accessories: 3 Girl JAM Clover ribbon from the Sunny Meadow Bundle, Hero Arts Zig Zag Stencil, Fun Foam, Glossy Accents, Stampin' Up! Frosted Sequins (3135835)
I hope you've enjoyed today's project! Be sure to stop by the 3 Girl JAM store to check out all the fun crafty goodies! There are two ways to $AVE when you shop at 3 Girl JAM this month - use code LT10 to get 10% off your entire order OR use code JUNE to add the gorgeous Sunny Meadow Bundle to your regular price order for just $1.00! Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you next time! ;)Hugs,