Hi everyone! It's time for another fun challenge over at 3 Girl JAM! I'm happy to share my DT inspiration project for our July Anything Goes with Ribbon challenge! Come play with us! You could be the proud winner of a $15 gift certificate to the 3 Girl JAM store! Before I get to my project, let me tell you about this month's special offer - with any regular price purchase made in July, you can add the amazing Summer Harvest Bundle (Raspberry and Blueberry) to your cart for just $1.00! Yep, you read that right... $1.00! Use the code JULY to take advantage of this awesome deal!
I created a fun Christmas card featuring a simple bow created from Moss Jute String from the Jute Ribbon & String Pack. I created this whimsical tree with scraps left over from a series of other Christmas cards I've been creating. I've been on a roll and getting a giant head-start on my cards this year! ;) I was clearing off the table, getting ready to throw a pile of these strips away and realized I could (and should) use them. I cut a few down, laid them out on a piece of linen cardstock, and my card was born! How stinkin' cute is this?! And you have to admit, that Jute String bow sets it off!
I stamped, embossed and punched the star for the top of the tree and affixed a clear epoxy star over top of it. I stamped a simple sentiment on the bottom of the tree, and added the simple Moss Jute String bow on the trunk.
I kept the inside simple with a stamped sentiment on a layered panel.
Proud to enter this Christmas card into the following challenges
- Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge Blog: #12 - Anything Goes
- Craft Your Passion: #267 - Always Anything Goes
- Crafting By Designs: Get Ready for Christmas - June Edition
- Stamping Sensations: June Challenge - Dies and Punches
- Crafting With an Attitude: #4 - Anything Goes
- Incy Wincy Designs: Anything Goes
- Sister Act Card Challenge: #112 - Anything Goes
- Alphabet Challenge Blog: J for Jewels
- Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra for June 2015: Anything Goes (as long as its Christmas)
- Natalie & Amy's Challenge: #33 - Christmas
- Cardstock/Paper: Marco's White Antique Linen, Stampin' Up! Real Red (#102482) scraps, Stampin' Up! Trim The Tree (#135824) scraps, Marco's Gold Venicelux scrap, small brown scrap from stash
- Stamps: Stampin' Up! Festival of Trees (#135059)
- Ink: Stampin' Up! Chocolate Chip (#126979)
- Dies/Punches: Star Punch from the Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack (#133787)
- Accessories: 3 Girl JAM Moss Jute String from the Jute Ribbon & String Pack, Itty Bitty Accents Epoxy Stickers (#137856), Green Stampendous Dot Sparklers, Fun Foam
I hope you've found some inspiration to create a project for our Anything Goes with Ribbon challenge this month! And I do hope you'll stop by the 3 Girl JAM store to check out the wonderful array of fun crafty goodies and take advantage of the July special! Thanks so much for stopping by today! ;)Hugs,