For a better look, here are the cards individually. This is Rouge from the Victorian Dream Bundle. I used Pink Pirouette ink and Strawberry Slush ink and cardstock. I used Pear Pizzazz and Old Olive for the leaves on all six cards.
This is Blueberry from the Summer Harvest Bundle. I used Pool Party ink, and Bermuda Bay ink and cardstock.
Here is Gold Crown from the Royal Bundle. I used So Saffron ink, and Hello Honey ink and cardstock.
Here is Purple Passion from the Royal Bundle. I used Wisteria Wonder ink, and Elegant Eggplant ink and cardstock.
This is Barn Door from the Rustic Country Bundle. I used Crisp Canteloupe ink, and Calypso Coral ink and cardstock.
This is Denim from the Saturday Morning Bundle. I used Soft Sky ink, and Marina Mist ink and cardstock.
Proud to enter this set of thank you cards into the following challenges:
- Brown Sugar Challenge Blog: #147 - Favorite Color Combo - pink/green, purple/green, anything with green :)
- Chocolate, Coffee & Cards: #91 - MUST Say Thank You
- Craft Stamper: May Challenge - Take A Stamp, Anything Goes
- Craft Your Passion: #262 - Always Anything Goes
- Crafting By Designs: Month-Long Anything Goes in May
- Crafting From The Heart: #60 - Anything Goes
- Crafty Boots Challenges: Ribbon or Lace Challenge
- Crafty Gals Corner: #20 - Wisteria Soft Pistachio
- Fab 'n' Funky: #260 - Flora and Fauna
- Fan-Tastic Tuesday: #86 - Anything Goes With a Twist ... No Patterned Paper
- Party Time Tuesdays: #198 - Anything Goes
- Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge Blog: #228 - Anything Goes
- Stamp and Create: May Challenge - May Flowers
- Stamping Sensations: May Challenge - Flower Power
- The Shabby Tea Room: Week #252 - Fun Blooms
- Cardstock/Paper: Stampin' Up Whisper White (#100730), Stampin' Up! Hello Honey (#133678), Stampin' Up! Strawberry Slush (#131295), Stampin' Up! Calypso Coral (#122925), Stampin' Up! Marina Mist (#119682), Stampin' Up! Elegant Eggplant (#105126), Stampin' Up! Bermnuda Bay (#131197)
- Stamps: Stampin' Up! Stippled Blossoms (#126747), Stampin' Up! Sassy Salutations (#126707)
- Ink: Stampin' Up! Hello Honey (#133643), Stampin' Up! So Saffron (#126957), Stampin' Up! Strawberry Slush (#131178), Stampin' Up! Pink Pirouette (#126956), Stampin' Up! Calypso Coral (#126983), Stampin' Up! Crisp Canteloupe (!31176), Stampin' Up! Marina Mist (#126962), Stampin' Up! Soft Sky (#131181), Stampin' Up! Elegant Eggplant (#126969), Stampin' Up! Wisteria Wonder (#126985), Stampin' Up! Bermuda Bay (#131171), Stampin' Up! Pool Party (#126982), Stampin' Up! Old Olive (#126953), Stampin' Up! Pear Pizzazz (#131180)
- Accessories: 3GJ Rouge from Victorian Dream Bundle, Blueberry from Summer Harvest Bundle, Gold Crown from Royal Bundle, Purple Passion from Royal Bundle, Barn Door from Rustic Country Bundle, Denim from Saturday Morning Bundle, Darice Wire Fence embossing Folder, Stampin' Up! Frosted Sequins (#135835), Stampin' Up! White Envelopes (#107301)
Now for that tutorial I promised...
I created these cards in an assembly-line fashion. I first masked each panel about 1-1/2" up from the bottom and then stamped the large flower (background) from the Stampin' Up! Stippled Blossoms stamp set in each color of the lighter ink, angling each one differently and going off the edges of the panel (the first step of the two-step process).
I stamped the inside lined portion of the flower and leaves on the plastic sheet of the stamp positioner (I used a Stamp-a-ma-jig.) Then all I did was line up the stamped image on the plastic sheet with the stamped background, move the sheet out of the way, and stamp the lined portion of the image in a darker ink on top of the background (the second step of the two-step process).
And here is a shot of all the flowers after both steps of the two-step process. They are taking shape and aren't they just beautiful?!
Then I did the same thing with the leaves - stamped them first in the lighter color ink (the first step) and then lined up the stamped image on the plastic sheet with the stamped background, moved the sheet out of the way, and stamped the lined portion of the image in a darker ink over top of the background (the second step).
And here's a shot of all the flowers with leaves after both steps of the two-step process. Have I told you that I just love this stamp set?! :D
I stamped the Thank You sentiment, from the Stampin' Up! Sassy Salutations stamp set on the bottom of each panel in the same darker ink that I stamped the inside of each flower in. I embossed the bottom portion with a Wire Fence embossing folder but unfortunately you can barely see the embossing in any of the individual photos above. Then I adhered each panel to a piece of matching cardstock and then the entire panel onto a white cardbase. I finished each card with randomly placed sequins (one large and three small). That's it! :)