I chose the beautiful Sunflowers digi set from Sparkle N Sprinkle to create a flower pot pocket card that is just too cute! The pot is basically a sideways Z-fold. You know how I love fun folds and am always looking for out-of-the-ordinary projects. I found my inspiration when I saw the tutorial for this in a Splitcoast Stampers newsletter several weeks ago and thought it looked like such fun! ;)
I cut the sunflowers with my Silhouette and colored them up with a few Spectrum Noir markers. The sunflowers are adhered to the card that slides down into the pocket which you'll see in minute.
Here's a shot of the card out of the pocket. How cute is that?! :D
I love sunflowers and always have... they are one of my favorite flowers! And I just L.O.V.E. this sentiment!
One last photo before sliding the card back into the pocket...
So happy to enter this flower pot pocket card into the following challenges:
- A Gem of a Challenge: #144 - More than ONE Fold
- Crafting From The Heart: #60 - Anything Goes
- Crafty Boots Challenges: Ribbon or Lace
- Crafty Cardmakers and More: #139 - Shaped Card
- Party Time Tuesdays: #198 - Anything Goes
- Scribble and Scrap Challenge and Blog: #44 - Always Anything Goes
- Sister Act Card Challenge: #106 - Anything Goes
- Stamp and Create: May Challenge - May Flowers
- Stamping Sensations: May Challenge - Flower Power
- Through The Purple Haze: May - Spring Colors
- Cardstock/Paper: GKD Pure Luxury Ivory and Tomato Soup cardstock, Bo Bunny Autumn Song paper (scrap)
- Stamps: Sparkle N Sprinkle Sunflowers digi set
- Ink: Spectrum Noir- GB7/10, CT4, CG2
- Dies: Lil' Inker Designs Stitched Sentiment Flag die, Spellbinders Classic Ovals and Scalloped Ovals dies
- Accessories: Prairie Bird Boutique wrinkled ribbon, hummingbird charm, Stampendous Red Dot Sparklers
I'm so glad you stopped by today! Hope you've found a little inspiration to create an Anything Goes project for our challenge this time! Be sure to check out all the fun stuff at Bugaboo Digi Stamps, Sparkle N Sprinkle and Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps and More! We'll see you later! ;)