Saturday, May 30, 2015

Star-Studded Happy Birthday

Hi everyone! Hope you're having an amazing weekend! I'm happy to share a relatively clean and simple birthday card I created a couple days ago to enter into a few challenges. This one's purely for play and not a design team project. I haven't done that in a while. :)

I randomly stamped the stars in Versamark and embossed them in gold, and affixed a red gemstone in the center of each one. I also embossed the sentiment in gold and added some gorgeous red sparkly ribbon just above the sentiment.


I adhered the background piece to a piece of white fun foam and then matted it on red cardstock. I found a gold star border peel-off in my stash and lined it up in the center of the ribbon for a little interest.


I kept the inside simple like I usually do, just stamping the sentiment on a panel matted on the red cardstock. That's it - simple and fun! My kind of project! ;)


Happy to enter this birthday card into the following challenges:

Recipe:
  • Cardstock/Paper: GKD Pure Luxury White cardstock; Cricut Reds cardstock
  • Stamps: GKD Lots of Lines
  • Ink: Versamark, Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Accessories: Ranger Fine Detail Gold Embossing Powder, Fun Foam, Really Reasonable Ribbon - Rustic Hues from the November Ribbon Club Assortment; Dazzles gold start border peel-off, red gemstones

That's it from me today. Thanks so much for stopping by - we'll see you next time! ;)
Hugs,
Leslie

5 comments:

  1. I really like this cool design - love the little accents. Thanks so much for playing along with Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great birthday card,..I am always looking for masculine inspiration and I think I found it here! Love all your gold and bling! Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how Pretty!! LOVE the shimmer of the gold.... Lovely! :) Have A Crafty Day!

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab design thank you for sharing with us at Dream Valley challenges. Shona xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and taking the time to comment! I love reading them! Have an awesome day! :D