** 5/30/15 Spotlight DT Favorite at Crafting By Designs! **
Hi everyone! I'm super stoked to share my 3 Girl JAM DT inspiration project with you today! You know how I love me some pretty ribbon and you know I'm a sucker for fancy folds! The tutorial for this pop-up diorama card was featured in a Splitcoast Stampers newsletter a couple weeks ago, and well, I just HAD to make one! LOL! It's a super easy project that packs a really big punch!
Now, check out this GOR-JUSS 3 Girl JAM Raspberry crinkle ribbon from the Summer Harvest Bundle! OMG... does this make your jaw drop, or what?! And I was so tickled that my cardstock and papers were a perfect match! Woo-hoo! ;)
I stamped the big greeting on a layered panel, then wrapped some Raspberry ribbon around it and created my signature big bow. I hand-cut a flag which I slid under the stamped panel and adhered both to the front of the card base. I stamped a butterfly and punched it with a coordinating punch, and affixed it to the right edge of the flag. I finished the front with a stamped postage mark and some flat-back pearls.
On the inside, I punched a scalloped aperture and affixed a panel of stamped flowers with an arched sentiment behind the opening, then adhered some coordinating cardstock and paper beneath the opening.
Here's a close-up of the aperture. Love those dainty little flowers! ;)
And here's an overhead shot so you can see the construction of this cool little card that folds completely flat for mailing. I just love it and definitely see a few more of these in my future! LOL!
Happy to enter my pop-up diorama card into the following challenges:
- Crafting By Designs: Month-Long Anything Goes in May!
- Ruby's Rainbow: #103 - Anything Goes
- Alphabet Challenge Blog: F for Friends/Friendship
- Polkadoodles: Week 19 - Things With Wings
- Crafty Calendar Challenge: May Challenge - Things With Wings
- Creative Card Crew: #86 - Fancy Folds
- Simply Create Too: #85 - Favorite Color Combo (one of several...purple/yellow)
- Crafts Galore Encore Challenge Blog: Anything Goes for May
- Perfectly Rustics: PR Design Challenge #47 - Use 3 of Something (pearls)
- Crafty Ribbons: #118 - Anything Goes with Ribbons
- Artistic Inspirations: #130 Anything Goes or Twist of Ribbon
- Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge: #138 - Lots of Flowers
- Really Reasonable Ribbon: #117 - Photo Inspiration Challenge (flowers)
- Cardstock/Paper: Stampin' Up! Rich Razzleberry cardstock (#115316), Stampin' Up! Daffodil Delight (#119683), Stampin' Up! Painted Blooms Designer Paper (#137784)
- Stamps: Stampin' Up! Hi There (#134216), Stampin' Up! You Brighten My Day (#139106), Stampin' Up! Nature's Perfection (#139100)
- Ink: Stampin' Up! Rich Razzleberry (#126950), Stampin' Up! Daffodil Delight (#126944), Memento Tuxedo Black; Spectrum Noir- PL3, PL4, PL5
- Accessories: 3 Girl JAM Raspberry ribbon from the Summer Harvest Bundle, Stampin' Up! Elegant Butterfly Punch (#127526), EK Success 2" scalloped punch, white flat-back pearls, Wink of Stella