** 5/12/15 Top 3 at Creative Card Crew! **
Hi everyone! I'm really happy to share my Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog DT inspiration project with you this morning - my first-ever tunnel card that I created for LTSCB #53 - A Stitch In Time! Come play with us! We want to see stitching - either real or faux - on your project! We're being sponsored this time by Lacy Sunshine Stamps, Heartfelt Creations and Angie's Digital Stamps!
My inspiration for this project came from Sandy Genovese - I subscribe to her weekly project video tutorials - and this looked like so much fun I just HAD to make one! It was very labor-intensive but I loved every single minute of it! It's my daughter's Mother's Day card and I know she is going to love it! ;)
I used my Silhouette and one of my all-time favorite Gina K Designs stamp sets to create these gorgeous flowers which I colored with Spectrum Noir markers.
I purchased the fence cut file from the Silhouette store just for this project. The bird stamp is from the same GKD stamp set as the flowers. I stamped the Mother's Day sentiment on a stitched circle layer die cut adhered to a slightly larger one and cut off even with the bottom of the window. I stamped the With Love sentiment on a stitched sentiment flag die cut.
Here's a shot of the inside so you can see the general shape of the construction. I sponged clouds on the blue background paper but you can't see them very well. But they are there, lol!
Proud to enter my tunnel card into the following challenges:
- Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog: #130 - Things with Wings Plus a Sentiment
- Crafting By Designs: Month-Long Anything Goes in May!
- Little Red Wagon: #287 - "B"elieve It! (bird, blue)
- Ruby's Rainbow: #103 - Anything Goes
- Sisters of Craft: May Anything Goes Challenge
- Chocolate, Coffee & Cards: #90 - Spring Has Sprung
- Creative Card Crew: #86 - Fancy Folds
- Crafts Galore Encore Challenge Blog: Anything Goes for May
- Perfectly Rustics: PR Design Challenge #47 - Use 3 of Something (pearls)
- Pile It On: #67 - Mother's Day/For a Lady
- Incy Wincy Designs: MOM's The Word
- Sister Act Card Challenge: #104 - Anything Goes
- Allsorts Challenge Blog: Week 309 - April Showers Bring May Flowers
- Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge: #138 - Lots of Flowers
- Time Out Challenges: #30 - Home Sweet Home Photo Inspiration (lots of flowers!)
- Cardstock/Paper: GKD Pure Luxury White and Fresh Asparagus cardstock, Recollections Bold Basics paper pad
- Stamps: GKD Spring Blessings stamp set
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black ink, Memento Summer Sky ink; Spectrum Noir- DG2/3/4, CT4, CR1, FS8/9, LG4/5, TB2/3, BP1/2, BT3/4
- Dies: Memory Box Stitched Circle Layers, Lil' Inker Designs Stitched Sentiment Flag die
- Accessories: Silhouette fence cut file,
I sure hope you've found a little inspiration today to create a project with either real or faux stitching for our challenge this time! Be sure to visit Lacy Sunshine Stamps, Heartfelt Creations and Angie's Digi Stamps to check out all the fun images, stamps and other crafting goodies! Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you next time! ;)