Saturday, May 23, 2015

3 Girl JAM "Colors of Summer" Blog Hop!

Hi everyone! The 3 Girl JAM Design Team is proud to bring you the "Colors of Summer" Blog Hop featuring the FIVE new ribbon bundles in the 3 Girl JAM store! OMG, are you ever in for a treat! They are gorgeous!

C'mon and hop with us! Be sure to leave comments on each blog because there is some blog candy scattered around!

Plus there will be a $20.00 gift certificate to the 3 Girl JAM store as a prize on the 3 Girl JAM blog

As an extra little something-something, I'm offering some blog candy to one lucky commenter... a nice 'phat' assortment of Baker's Twine! 

UPDATE: Thanks to everyone who hopped! :) The lucky commenter (#22) winning my Baker's Twine blog candy is CA SCRAPPER! Congrats! Use the Contact Form on my right sidebar to claim!

And, there's more! The 3 Girl JAM store is having a sale May 23rd-25th! Use code NEWHOP to get 30% off your entire order! How awesome is that?!


~ oo ~ oo ~ oo ~ oo ~ oo ~

Before I get to the hop details, let me share my inspiration project - a set of four adorable gift card holders. I used the Victorian Dream Bundle, both Cocoa and Rouge, on these little purses. Gift cards have to be my favorite gift to give, and a cute holder just makes it that much more special! ;)



Here they are individually, for a closer look. :) This one with Rouge...

I used Cocoa on this one...

Another one with Rouge...

And another one with Cocoa...

Aren't these just the cutest?! They are so stinkin' cute, I may not be able to part with them! Hahahaha!

I'd love to enter these sweet little gift card holders into the following challenges:

Recipe:
  • Cardstock/Paper: K & Co. Madeline 8x8 double-sided papers
  • Accessories: 3 Girl JAM Victorian Dream Bundle, Stampin' Trimmer (#126889), YNS Gumdrops (white, green and pink), Doodlebug Designs Lilac Sprinkles, assorted flat-back pearls and gemstones

~ oo ~ oo ~ oo ~ oo ~ oo ~


Now get your comfy on and let's hop! Here's the lineup: 
Leslie http://leslieturner58.blogspot.com/ ---> you're here!
Julie O http://muddypawsinkyfingers.blogspot.com/



I hope you enjoy! You will definitely see some pretty awesome projects featuring these new ribbon bundles! Remember to leave a comment at all the blog hop stops (say that fast three times, lol) for your chance to win some prizes! And last but certainly not least... don't forget to visit the 3 Girl JAM store to check out the sale and these new ribbon bundles! Thanks for stopping by today - we'll see you next time! ;)
Hugs,
Leslie

33 comments:

Sally Dodger said...

Four beautiful gift card hoders. I love the handbag shape and your papers and embellishments are very pretty. Sally.x.

Ann said...

Oh, my, I just love these little purses! Just darling!

Julie Odil said...

Leslie, I LOVE these!!! They are jus soon cute! I don't think I could part with them, either. AdorAblE!

Marji Franklin said...

Adorable projects! I love them

Ellen said...

What is not to love about a little handbag except when there are four cuties to choose from? Nothing!!! Love all four! Beautiful work!

Creative M said...

WOW!! Stunning & so BEAUTIFUL!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Cathie w said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE

Lynn McAuley said...

Awesome work on these amazing bags! So very pretty!

Scrapper69 said...

Oh WOW!!! Your Bags look AMAZING!!! LOVE how each one differs from the other... LOVE the new ribbon too! :) Have a Wonderful Memorial Day Weekend! :)


Theresa
Scrappers Anonymous

Amanda Rhodes said...

Adorable! I just became a new follower,

Chriss America Real said...

These are really, really stinkin' cute! I love them!

Mary Holshouser said...

I love to make things like the little purses. You've finished each of them so differently and they are so pretty in their own right. This ribbon collection works great as an embellishment for them.
thanks for sharing.

centralNYscrapper said...

I can see why you would say you might have trouble giving these away. They are so beautiful and elegant.

Cathy said...

Your little purses are just too cute, I love your papers as well.
cathyplus5.blogspot.com

KT Fit Kitty said...

My goodness, these are gorgeous! The ribbon coordinates so beautifully with the papers! I don't think I could part with them either! Thanks for the inspiration and the fun blog hop!

Sandy S. (CraftyCreations) said...

Love.... Love.... Love..... can I say it one more time LOVE your giftcard holder bags. Absolutely cute. The Ribbon looks great on them. I need to make these. TFS!

Dawn Barrett said...

such a lovely way to present a gift card!!

Sherrie K. said...

These are ALL amazing and so beautiful! I love the pretty papers and the ribbon is gorgeous!
Sherrie K

Lisette Baker said...

Love these, super cute. I would be happy to have any one of these without the gift card!! Thanks for joining in at Crafty Boots Challenges this time.

Anet van Zyl said...

Gorgeous project Leslie. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Creative Craft Cottage. We would love to see you again … Anet DTx

Sherry Butcher said...

Wonderful! Love the color combos and the new colors of ribbon. TFS.

CA Scrapper said...

Wow, those gift card holders are just gorgeous!! I would not be able to give them away.

Leslie
cascrapper at gmail dot com

craftybunny said...

What a beautiful way to present a gift card.Such lovely paper choices and embellished so prettily.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week.
Lisa x

FiestyCrafter (Tina) said...

These are super adorable!! Just creative :o)

OmasCrafts said...

Totally adorable!

Life of a Caffeinated Mom said...

Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous. I love the bows with the little accents in the middle. I never can get my bows to look so wonderful.

Dee's Craft Room said...

Oh wow, I just love these little bags, they are adorable. Thank you for playing along with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

Dionne

Ruth said...

These gift card holders are beautiful! The ribbons really add just the right touch! (I must try this - am always looking for pretty gift card holder ideas - thanks for sharing!)

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

These are adorable! You picked great papers, they match the ribbon perfect! Carri~Abusybee
Skittles!

Sharon said...

What a beautiful creation.
Thank you for joining us at Pennys Paper Crafty this week,I hope you'll join us again soon.
Sharon DT

Maryvonne COUSSE said...

Stunning ! Love you four lovely purses!
Thanks for joining us at CCC and good Luck
Maryvonne

Connie Wallenbrock said...

These are so pretty and so perfect for gift giving! They are gorgeous to boot!! Scrappy hugs, Connie

Wendy L said...

Lots of lovely bows, thanks for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage. xxxx