I randomly stamped the stars in Versamark and embossed them in gold, and affixed a red gemstone in the center of each one. I also embossed the sentiment in gold and added some gorgeous red sparkly ribbon just above the sentiment.
I adhered the background piece to a piece of white fun foam and then matted it on red cardstock. I found a gold star border peel-off in my stash and lined it up in the center of the ribbon for a little interest.
I kept the inside simple like I usually do, just stamping the sentiment on a panel matted on the red cardstock. That's it - simple and fun! My kind of project! ;)
Happy to enter this birthday card into the following challenges:
- StampTV Mix It Up Monday: STV15MON21 - Oh My Stars!
- Dream Valley Challenges: #107 - Anything Goes
- Inspiration Destination Challenge Blog: #35 - Anything Goes
- Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge Blog: #229 - Anything Goes
- Sister Act Card Challenge: #108 - Anything Goes
- Creative Knockouts: #28 - Tic Tac Toe (Stamp / Sentiment / Ribbon)
- Inky Impressions: IIC #211 - Ribbon or Lace
- Seize The Birthday: Anything Goes
- Cardstock/Paper: GKD Pure Luxury White cardstock; Cricut Reds cardstock
- Stamps: GKD Lots of Lines
- Ink: Versamark, Memento Tuxedo Black
- Accessories: Ranger Fine Detail Gold Embossing Powder, Fun Foam, Really Reasonable Ribbon - Rustic Hues from the November Ribbon Club Assortment; Dazzles gold start border peel-off, red gemstones
That's it from me today. Thanks so much for stopping by - we'll see you next time! ;)