I inked up a 4x6 acrylic block with Perfect Plum ink, spritzed it with water in a mini mister and then stamped it on a 4x6 piece of photo paper. I let it dry thoroughly, spritzed it with a handmade Perfect Pearls mist and let it dry again. I always keep white Perfect Pearl mixed with water in a mini mister on hand because it gives projects such a pretty shimmer.
I stamped two flowers on the inside, stamping off twice before stamping on the cardstock, and leaving the remainder of the panel blank to write a thank-you note.
Proud to enter my thank you note card into the following challenges:
- Artistic Inspirations Challenge Blog: #129 - Anything Goes with a Twist of Spring
- Craft Your Passion: #257 - Always Anything Goes
- The Crazy Challenge: CCH #195 - Springtime
- Creative Card Crew: #85 - Sentiment
- Fan-Tastic Tuesday: #81 - Anything Goes ith a Twist ... Add Some Pearls
- Party Time Tuesdays: #197 - Anything Goes
- Cardstock/Paper: Whisper White (#100730), Elegant Eggplant (#105126), Marco's Silver Mirror cardstock, Epson photo paper
- Stamps: Too Kind (#130450)
- Ink: Wisteria Wonder (#126985), Perfect Plum (#126963), Elegant Eggplant (#1126969), Garden Green (#126973)
- Accessories: Perfect Pearl handmade mist, Darice 5mm sequins, large purple flat-back pearls
I hope you've enjoyed this project using the beautiful Too Kind stamp set! Thanks so much for stopping by - we'll see you next time! ;)