Monday, April 20, 2015

o.m.g.

** 5/1/15 Top 3 Pick at KennyK's Krafty Krew! **
** 5/1/15 Featured Creation at Scrapping4fun Challenges! **

Hi everyone! Well here we are charging into the middle of April! Can you believe it?! I'm happy to share with you this morning my Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog DT inspiration project for LTSCB #52 - Anything Goes! Come on over and play with us - we know you like Anything Goes! We're being sponsored this time by Dr. Digi's House of Stamps, KennyK Downloads and The Paper Shelter!

I love fancy folds and it's been 'forever' since I created a Z-fold card so that's where my mind went when I started planning this card. And I knew what papers and embellishments I wanted to use so it went together fairly quickly. I even used a few scraps from that ever-growing scrap bin! Woo-hoo! That's always such a good feeling!


I used the adorable OMG digital image from KennyK Downloads. I love this image and knew exactly which stamp sets I was going to use when I saw it!


I turned this into a belated birthday card. We all have those 'oops' moments when we realize we've forgotten a friend's birthday, don't we (wink-wink)?!


I added a stitched circle die cut on the left side to use as an area for writing/signing since the paper is so busy. ;)


And here's a final view from the top.


I'd love to enter this card into the following challenges:

Recipe:
  • Cardstock/Paper: GKD Pure Luxury Ivory and Fresh Asparagus cardstock; assorted cardstock scraps, My Mind's Eye Notable 6x6 papers
  • Stamps: KennyK Downloads OMG digital image, GKD Let's Talk stamp set, GKD Birthday Greetings stamp set
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; Spectrum Noir- EB1, EB2, OR2, OR3, BT3, BT4, BT5, FS2, FS3, PP1, PP2
  • Dies: Spellbinders Classic Ovals and Scalloped Ovals, Memory Box Stitched Circles, Lil' Inker Designs Stitched Sentiment Flag
  • Accessories: Doodlebug Design Inc. Tangerine Sprinkles, Imaginisce blue gemstones, Kaiser Craft Confetti sticker, Prairie Bird Boutique wrinkled ribbon

I hope you've been inspired enough to create a project for our Anything Goes challenge! Be sure to visit Dr. Digi's House of StampsKennyK Downloads and The Paper Shelter - I know without a shadow of a doubt that you'll find something you just can't live without! Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you next time! ;)
Hugs,
Leslie

13 comments:

  1. This is so FUN!! The stamp sets you paired with this image are perfect! Love the colors and papers, too. I've never tried this kind of fold, might have to give it a go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic Z-fold, cute image that you've colored wonderfully, and lovely papers you've used here, Leslie -- I'd say you "aced" the project!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely adore the card you created today!!! Thanks for playing along this week at the Use Your Stuff Challenge Blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous paper and colours Leslie. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Creative Card Crew.
    Hugs
    Cathy DT Member
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic card! I love the colors & design:) Thank you for joining our challenge at Chocolate, Coffee & Cards Challenges.
    ~Bonnie (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Me again! Like I said, I love this card..super cute and fun! Thank you for playing along at Craft Your Passion!
    ~ Bonnie (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  7. How lovely!
    Thanks for joining Use Your Stuff's blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute card! Love the fold and bright colors.

    ReplyDelete
  9. stunningly beautiful creation for our challenge of Use a Die...thanks for sharing...xx{Chocolate Coffee and Cards DT Member}

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card! Thanks so much for participating in our MELONHEADZ AND FRIENDS challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~
    A Little Bit O' Paper

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Leslie!
    Beautiful card♥ Thank you so much for your entrie by us at Scrapping4Fun Challenges.
    Hugs Sandra DT
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card, love the pretty bow
    thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges
    Rachelle DT
    http://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a fabulous card. Love the image, the design paper, the layout...everything. It's perfect for our ATG Flower Power challenge at KennyK's Krafty Krew. Good luck and please join us again soon.

    Rachelle Green
    DT Member

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and taking the time to comment! I love reading them! Have an awesome day! :D