Friday, April 10, 2015

If I had a flower

Hi everyone! Happy Friday! They sure seem like they roll around really fast these days! I'm definitely not complaining, though, because I sure do love my weekends! LOL! I'm super happy to share with you another 3 Girl JAM DT inspiration project, my 'If I had a flower' note card. I think you can tell that I'm ready for some spring weather with blooming flowers! I've used the absolutely gorgeous Gold Crown hand-dyed crinkle ribbon from the Royal Bundle and a Vintage Button. These sure are some a.w.e.s.o.m.e. products!

I created the background by stamping four different flowers from the Stampin' Up! Flower Shop stamp set in different color inks randomly on pink dotted paper. I layered it on some coordinating paper and stitched it in a wavy and haphazard fashion with my tiny little craft sewing machine, then adhered it to a pink card base.


I stamped the same four flowers once each on white cardstock and punched them with the Stampin' Up! Pansy Punch to create the cluster across the top, and added some leaf die cuts from my stash. I created a multi-loop bow from the gorgeous Gold Crown ribbon and finished it with several loops of gold thread and a vintage button.


I stamped the sentiment on pink cardstock that matched the card base, cut it with a SB die and layered it on a slightly larger die cut. I left the inside blank to use as a note card, and simply layered a white panel on a dark pink panel and adhered it to the card base.


Recipe:
  • Cardstock/Paper: GKD Pure Luxury Bubblegum Pink and White, DCWV Multi-Stack Reds, Marco's Venicelux Gold Metallic, Kaiser Craft Confetti double-sided paper
  • Stamps: Stampin' Up! Flower Shop stamp set
  • Ink: Stampin' Up! Strawberry Slush, Wild Wasabi, Marina Mist and Crushed Curry
  • Dies/Punches: Spellbinders Curved A2 Matting Basics A & B, Stampin' Up! Pansy Punch
  • Accessories: 3 Girl JAM Gold Crown ribbon from the Royal Bundle and Vintage Button, gold thread, Lil Sew & Sew, leaf die cuts from stash, tiny white flat-back pearls

I hope you've enjoyed this flowery springy project! Be sure to stop by the 3 Girl JAM store to check out all the fun crafty goodies! And remember to use code LT10 to get 10% off your entire order! Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you next time! ;)
Hugs,
Leslie

7 comments:

  1. Hi Leslie, fantastic card, love the design and gorgeous flowers. Thanks for joining in our challenge at Penny's Paper Crafty and we hope you will come back soon. Jennifer DT member

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi and fantastic card just the job at Fan-Tastic Tuesday thanks for join us this week very good luck crafty hugs Judith DT xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. loving the whole design and well the flowers are for our challenge, thanks for sharing over on artistic inspirations x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card. Thanks for playing at Loves Rubberstamps.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabuluous card, Leslie, and very good stamping techniques.
    Thanks for joining us at Sisters of Craft, and good luck.

    Hugs,
    Merlina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card!
    Thanks for playing at Pile It On!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable! Love the flowers! Thanks for joining us at Party Time Tuesdays!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and taking the time to comment! I love reading them! Have an awesome day! :D