Hi everyone! Happy Friday! They sure seem like they roll around really fast these days! I'm definitely not complaining, though, because I sure do love my weekends! LOL! I'm super happy to share with you another 3 Girl JAM DT inspiration project, my 'If I had a flower' note card. I think you can tell that I'm ready for some spring weather with blooming flowers! I've used the absolutely gorgeous Gold Crown hand-dyed crinkle ribbon from the Royal Bundle and a Vintage Button. These sure are some a.w.e.s.o.m.e. products!
I created the background by stamping four different flowers from the Stampin' Up! Flower Shop stamp set in different color inks randomly on pink dotted paper. I layered it on some coordinating paper and stitched it in a wavy and haphazard fashion with my tiny little craft sewing machine, then adhered it to a pink card base.
I stamped the same four flowers once each on white cardstock and punched them with the Stampin' Up! Pansy Punch to create the cluster across the top, and added some leaf die cuts from my stash. I created a multi-loop bow from the gorgeous Gold Crown ribbon and finished it with several loops of gold thread and a vintage button.
I stamped the sentiment on pink cardstock that matched the card base, cut it with a SB die and layered it on a slightly larger die cut. I left the inside blank to use as a note card, and simply layered a white panel on a dark pink panel and adhered it to the card base.
I'm happy to enter this card into the following challenges:
- Sister Act Card Challenge: #101 - Anything Goes
- Card Mania Challenges: CMC#67 - Flowers
- Sisters of Craft: April Anything Goes Challenge
- Pile It On: #63 - Die Cuts and/or Punches
- Loves Rubberstamps: #146 - Anything Goes
- Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge Blog: #222 - Anything Goes
- Little Red Wagon: #284 - Spring is in the Air
- Stampotique Designer Challenge: #190 - Stitches
- Clear It Out Challenge Blog: Theme-Anything Goes/Stash-Anything Goes
- Fan-Tastic Tuesday: #80 - Anything Goes With A Twist ... Use a Die or a Punch
- Inky Chicks: #49 - Stitching (Real or Faux)
- Party Time Tuesdays: #197 - Anything Goes
- Artistic Inspirations: #128 Anything Goes With A Twist of Flowers
- Craft Your Passion Challenges: #256 - Anything Goes
- Cardstock/Paper: GKD Pure Luxury Bubblegum Pink and White, DCWV Multi-Stack Reds, Marco's Venicelux Gold Metallic, Kaiser Craft Confetti double-sided paper
- Stamps: Stampin' Up! Flower Shop stamp set
- Ink: Stampin' Up! Strawberry Slush, Wild Wasabi, Marina Mist and Crushed Curry
- Dies/Punches: Spellbinders Curved A2 Matting Basics A & B, Stampin' Up! Pansy Punch
- Accessories: 3 Girl JAM Gold Crown ribbon from the Royal Bundle and Vintage Button, gold thread, Lil Sew & Sew, leaf die cuts from stash, tiny white flat-back pearls
I hope you've enjoyed this flowery springy project! Be sure to stop by the 3 Girl JAM store to check out all the fun crafty goodies! And remember to use code LT10 to get 10% off your entire order! Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you next time! ;)