Friday, April 24, 2015

Christmas Wishes

Hi everyone! I'm happy to share with you another 3 Girl JAM DT inspiration project. I've used the absolutely gorgeous Red and Green Stripe Ribbon and Silver Cord from the Holiday Trim bundle for my Christmas Wishes flip card. These ribbons are awesome!

Flip cards are so much fun - I purchased this cut file from the Silhouette store a while back and I figured it was about time to make one! I even thought about getting a head-start on my Christmas cards! I used some pretty striped holiday papers and glittered the ornament on both sides. 


Here is the card opening up.


And here is the card completely opened up with a stamped layered greeting on the inside.


Proud to enter this rather early Christmas card into the following challenges:

Recipe:
  • Cardstock/Paper: GKD Pure Luxury White and Cranberry Tart cardstock; Marco's Silver Mirror cardstock, Stampin' Up! Trim The Tree double-sided paper
  • Stamps: GKD Christmas Wishes stamp set
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black 
  • Dies: Memory Box Stitched Circle Layers
  • Accessories: 3 Girl JAM Red and Green Stripe Ribbon and Silver Cord from the Holiday Trim Bundle, Silhouette Double-Sided Adhesive Paper, Silhouette White Glitter, Stampin' Up! Label Bracket Punch, large green and small red gemstones

I hope you've enjoyed today's project! Be sure to stop by the 3 Girl JAM store to check out all the fun crafty goodies! There are two ways to $AVE when you shop at 3 Girl JAM this month - use code LT10 to get 10% off your entire order OR use code APRIL to add the gorgeous Spring Flowers Bundle to your regular price order for just $1.00! Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you next time! ;)
Hugs,
Leslie

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous s Lesley lovely design.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely hun. Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion challenge.
    http://craftyourpassionchallenges.blogspot.com.au/
    Naz xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A special cardform. I like it.
    Thanks for playing with us at Craft your Passion. Hope we see you again and good luck.
    xxx Michelle (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous design! Love all the bling! So happy you could join us at ATSM!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card! I love how your card opens up:) Thanks for joining our challenge at Chocolate, Coffee and Cards Challenges.
    ~ Bonnie (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card!! Love it!! Thanks for playing with us at Addicted to Stamps and More!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card
    thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges
    Rachelle DT
    http://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous foldings and love the glitter and awesome x-mas colours. Thank you for joining STAMPlorations April challege, hope to see you in May too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. awesome christmas card! I love your design.
    Thanks for playing along in the Sister Act Card Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Natalie
    INKognito

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful Christmas card!! I love the ornament shape in the middle and it flips. I haven't made one of these types of cards yet.
    Thanks for joining us at Scrapping4fun :o)

    You are making me feel like I'm getting behind on my Christmas cards now ;o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and taking the time to comment! I love reading them! Have an awesome day! :D