Saturday, March 28, 2015

Wedding gift tag

Hi everyone! It's time for another fun challenge over at 3 Girl JAM! I'm super stoked to share my DT inspiration project for our April Anything Goes with Ribbon challenge! Come play with us! You could be the proud winner of a $15 gift certificate to the 3 Girl JAM store! Before I get to my project, let me tell you about this month's special offer - with any regular price purchase made in April, you can add the amazing Spring Flowers Bundle (Daffodil and Iris) to your cart for just $1.00! Yep, you read that right... $1.00! Use the code APRIL to take advantage of this awesome deal!

It's been a while since I made a tag so I thought it was time. I created a pretty wedding gift tag using the ever-so-gorgeous Grey-Gray ribbon from the LG Bundle. OMG, this is some pretty ribbon! I used several techniques - stenciling, embossing and paper piecing.

I started with a white tag, a mini dots stencil and some Memento Gray Flannel ink, and created the dotted background. I inked the edges of the tag in the gray ink. I fashioned a big beautiful bow and affixed it to the tag along with a loop at the top. I stamped the gifts and sentiment in Versamark and embossed them with fine detail silver embossing powder.


I stamped the gifts a second time in Versamark on gray shimmer cardstock and embossed them in the silver embossing powder. I cut them out and pieced them onto the tag, then added some silver nail heads across the bottom. It really doesn't get much easier than this! :)


I'd love to enter this card into the following challenges:

Recipe:
  • Cardstock/Paper: Paper Reflections medium white tag; DCWV gray shimmer cardstock
  • Stamps: GKD A Gfit For You stamp duo
  • Ink: Memento Gray Flannel, Versamark
  • Accessories: 3 Girl JAM Grey-Gray crinkled ribbon from the LG Bundle, Memory Box Mini Dots stencil, SweetStamps fine detail silver embossing powder, Mark Richards silver nail heads

I hope you've found some inspiration to create a project for our Anything Goes with Ribbon challenge this month! And I do hope you'll stop by the 3 Girl JAM store to check out the wonderful array of fun crafty goodies and take advantage of the April special! Thanks so much for stopping by today! ;)
Hugs,
Leslie

10 comments:

  1. This is just so lovely! I really like this a lot Leslie, just beautiful!

    Hugs,

    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your wedding gift tag is really great! I like your monochrome choice! Many thanks to join us in Crafty Ribbons Challenge and good luck from Christelle DT
    http://coccinelledemoiselle.blogs.marieclaireidees.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what a gorgeous tag. Thank you for sharing it with us at Aud Sentiments and good luck in the draw. Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a fabulous design! Love your background! Thanks so much for joining us at Loves Rubber Stamps this week!
    Tons of Hugs, Dangina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous background you have created! Thanks for joining us at Loves Rubberstamps!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely creation. Classy! Thanks for joining us over at PTT this month!
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is so adorable. I'm your newest follower. Thanks you for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautifully done, Leslie! Thanks so much for playing in our "Anything Goes with a Sentiment" challenge at Aud Sentiments. Hope to see you again in our new challenge which starts later this week.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is lovely, Leslie. I absolutely adore that sweet seam binding, it's a fabulous touch. Thanks so much for playing along in our challenge and PLEASE join us again soon.
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and taking the time to comment! I love reading them! Have an awesome day! :D