Monday, March 16, 2015

to a great Friend

Hi everyone! I'm happy to share my *warm weather* project with you - my Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog DT inspiration project for LTSCB #50 - Anything Goes! We're being sponsored this time by All Dressed Up Stamps, yours truly and DRS Designs! Come play with us - we know you love Anything Goes! ;)

I chose the Little Best Friends digi by Elisabeth Bell Designs for my step card. And I have to be honest... I have no clue in this world where I found the measurements for this step card. I found a white one on my scrap table which was with a digital image I bought and printed about a year ago! LOL! So I flattened that sucker out and replicated it in ivory! So fun!


Isn't this image just absolutely adorable?! I know with so many gorgeous winter projects we're seeing, it's nice to see one depicting beach weather! I just love it! I colored the image and added some sugar sand for a little dimension. I cut it with a square die and matted it on a glitter silk cardstock fancy die cut. I popped flourish and bow die cuts on the left side along with the sentiment, also cut with a die and matted on a pretty die cut.


I completed this adorable step card with a silver crab charm and some teal Gumdrops.


I'd love to enter this step card into the following challenges:

Recipe:
  • Cardstock/Paper: GKD Pure Luxury Ivory and Cherry Red cardstock; Core'dinations Glitter Silk cardstock; scraps of K & Co. paper (but I'm not sure which - sorry!)
  • Stamps: Stampin' Up! Simply Wonderful
  • Ink: Stampin' Up! Melon Mambo; Spectrum Noir: BT4, TN1, TN3, TN5, CR6, F3, F7, BGR1, BGR2
  • Dies: Spellbinders Fleur de Lis, Classic Squares and Classic Ovals; Magnolia Doohickey Swirl; Impression Obsession Small Bow
  • Accessories: sink of Stella silver fine point pen, SweetStamps sugar sand, Martha Stewart crab charm, YNS teal Gumdrops

Be sure to check out all the fun goodies at the All Dressed Up Stamps and DRS Designs shops! I know you'll find something you just can't live without! ;) Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you next time!
Hugs,
Leslie

11 comments:

Ann Chuang said...

So sweet card!! Love the glitter silk cardstock fancy die cut you used.
Hugs

Annette Reed said...

Awww. This is soooo cute! I love the image and dies. That swirl is great!

Elizabeth Hart said...

Love this charming card - super cute image and the addition of the crab is perfect. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Pile it On challenge, elizabeth (DT)

Heather said...

This is so pretty AND adorable!! I've only ever made 1 or 2 step cards, and every time I see one I think I should give it another try. That image is so sweet and the crab charm is the perfect embellishment.

Lillian A said...

This is an adorable image, Leslie, and one I've wanted for a long time - and I had a recent win of two digi's and this was one of them! You've colored these friends up wonderfully and this is such a cute, sweet card!!

BrendaB said...

What a great card, Leslie! Love that adorable image and the touches of glitter!

Sarah said...

What a great stepper card and those two little maids are adorable!! Thanks for playing with The Cutie Pies and Good Luck!! Sarah :0)

Lisa xx said...

Such a sweetie. ...thank you for joining in with the Cuties

Crafty Moone Cards said...

Beautiful card, thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie's this month. Sue x

Linda Allen said...

Leslie, I love your step card. Adding the die cut border looks great. Don't think I didn't see that crab in the corner !! :)

FiestyCrafter (Tina) said...

This is adorably cute! I love the little crabby charm too (i hope it doesn't pinch them).