I chose the Little Best Friends digi by Elisabeth Bell Designs for my step card. And I have to be honest... I have no clue in this world where I found the measurements for this step card. I found a white one on my scrap table which was with a digital image I bought and printed about a year ago! LOL! So I flattened that sucker out and replicated it in ivory! So fun!
Isn't this image just absolutely adorable?! I know with so many gorgeous winter projects we're seeing, it's nice to see one depicting beach weather! I just love it! I colored the image and added some sugar sand for a little dimension. I cut it with a square die and matted it on a glitter silk cardstock fancy die cut. I popped flourish and bow die cuts on the left side along with the sentiment, also cut with a die and matted on a pretty die cut.
I completed this adorable step card with a silver crab charm and some teal Gumdrops.
I'd love to enter this step card into the following challenges:
- Pile It On: #60 - Use 3 of Something
- That Craft Place: Add A Charm
- Sister Act Card Challenge: #97 - Anything Goes
- Craft Your Passion: #253 - Always Anything Goes
- Cutie Pie Challenge Blog: #85 - Cute Cards With Fancy Folds
- Cardstock/Paper: GKD Pure Luxury Ivory and Cherry Red cardstock; Core'dinations Glitter Silk cardstock; scraps of K & Co. paper (but I'm not sure which - sorry!)
- Stamps: Stampin' Up! Simply Wonderful
- Ink: Stampin' Up! Melon Mambo; Spectrum Noir: BT4, TN1, TN3, TN5, CR6, F3, F7, BGR1, BGR2
- Dies: Spellbinders Fleur de Lis, Classic Squares and Classic Ovals; Magnolia Doohickey Swirl; Impression Obsession Small Bow
- Accessories: sink of Stella silver fine point pen, SweetStamps sugar sand, Martha Stewart crab charm, YNS teal Gumdrops