Monday, March 2, 2015

I Love You

Hi everyone! Can you believe it's March already?! Just like last year at this time, I said it'll be Christmas before we know it, and buddy it sure was! :) I'm super stoked to share my Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog DT inspiration project for LTSCB #49 - Buttons & Bows! We're being sponsored this time by A Day For Daisies, Bugaboo Digi Stamps and Limited Runs Stamps! Come play with us - we want to see your project with at least one button and one bow, or more if you'd like!

I chose the absolutely adorable I Love You Girl Trio from Bugaboo Digi Stamps for my project. Isn't this just the cutest image ever?! I really enjoyed creating this!


I used some really fun papers, layering all the elements on black cardstock. I love my Spellbinders dies and use them quite frequently, and this project is no different with the oval and labels die cuts. And of course, our challenge is to create a project with at least one button and one bow. I'm covered with six buttons and two bows! ;)


I kept the inside simple, as I generally do, stamping the sentiment in black. I L.O.V.E. this sentiment and it was so appropriate for this card!


Happy to enter this card into the following challenges:

Recipe:
  • Cardstock/Paper: GKD Pure Luxury White, Cherry Red and Black cardstock; GKD Garden Tour 6x6 patterned papers
  • Stamps: Bugaboo Digi Stamps (front image); GKD Fabulous Holiday Fillers (inside sentiment)
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; Ranger Antique Linen Distress Ink; Spectrum Noir: FS1, FS2, FS3, GB1, IB1, IB2, EB2, EB6, CR11
  • Dies: Spellbinders Classic Ovals and Labels Eighteen
  • Accessories: Clear Wink of Stella, buttons, gold thread, Prairie Bird Boutique wrinkled ribbon, Commotion Almost Leather

I hope you've found some inspiration to create a project using at least one button and one bow to play in our challenge this time! And be sure to visit A Day For DaisiesBugaboo Digi Stamps and Limited Runs Stamps to see what kind of fun crafty goodies you can find (wink-wink)! Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you next time!
Hugs,
Leslie

20 comments:

  1. This is definately a cute image. I love the buttons and clothes pin. Fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bugaboo does have some of THE cutest images, and most aren't really hard to color up. This turned out adorable, Leslie, and I love your color choices.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! Those three cuties remind me of my three girls. Great papers and what a yummy bow!! Love the oval layered over the label die, it's a great look. Thanks for asking me to join the team; I'm looking forward to lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully colored image and I love the combo of patterned paper! Thanks for linking this up with us at The PAper Girls challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful, thank you for joining us at whoopsie daisy, hope to see you again and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow love your card, the layout is perfect and love the little heart button. Lynda xx
    Lia Stampz Challenge Blog DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Leslie, This is such a cute card! I do love that image and that gorgeous bow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute card!! Love the paper you used.
    Hugs,
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  9. awwww the image is so super sweet! Thanks for sharing Lia Stampz Challenge Blog DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love how all the elements on your card come together, fantastic job. Thanks for joining us for Perfectly Rustics Little Boy or Girl Challenge. Cathie DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Sisters of Craft. Good Luck and come back and see us soon! Lorixx Sisters of Craft Challenge Blog DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card! Thanks for sharing your lovely creation for the Craft Your Passion Challenges, hope to see you again soon, hugs, Helena

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card and mix of papers.Super colouring on the sweet image too.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see again next week.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great card, I really like the patterned paper and your bow. Thanks for joining us at Perfectly Rustics.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this colour combo. thanks for sharing at PaperGirls marsala challenge.
    Karr

    ReplyDelete
  16. What an adorable image! I love how you colored it, too. Glad you could join us @LiaStampz!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely card thank you for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy Challenge hugs Sue DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful card! I love the papers you used and the embellishments (you must shop all day looking for some of your perfect embellishments). The image is just darling. Fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful card
    Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Anything goes for March challenge #3
    Good luck
    Gemma xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and taking the time to comment! I love reading them! Have an awesome day! :D