I chose the absolutely adorable Emily's Kimono digi from Lacy Sunshine Stamps for my thank you card. I used some gorgeous coordinating Graphic 45 papers. I colored the image with Spectrum Noir markers, cut it with an oval SB die and matted it on a SB labels die cut. I added some clear Wink of Stella to the flowers and leaves on her kimono.
I stamped the front sentiment across the top of the matted vertical panel.
And of course I added my signature big bow embellished with several loops of twine behind it and a beautiful Oriental charm in the center.
I kept the inside simple with just a stamped sentiment on a matted panel.
Proud to enter this card into the following challenges:
- Card Mania Challenges: #65 - Add Some Red
- Melonheadz Friends: Die Cuts Challenge
- Inkspirational Challenges: #76 - Photo Inkspiration
- Cardstock/Paper: GKD Pure Luxury White cardstock; DCWV Multi-Stack Reds cardstock; Graphic 45 Bird Song papers
- Stamps: Stampin' Up! Simply Wonderful stamp set
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black ink; Spectrum Noir: FS1, PP5, GB11, DR6, DR7, BG2, BG4, BG7, EB3
- Dies: Spellbinders Classic Ovals and Labels Eighteen
- Accessories: Wink of Stella, Studios Blackbird twine, Prairie Bird Boutique wrinkled ribbon, YNS gold Glittered Gumdrops, Blue Moon Orient Express charm
I hope you've been inspired to create a project for our Anything Goes challenge this time! And be sure to check out all the fun goodies at The Stamping Boutique, Lacy Sunshine Stamps and Fred, She Said Designs online stores! Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you next time! ;)