Monday, February 16, 2015

You're the best!

Hi everyone! I'm back this morning to share my Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog DT inspiration project for LTSCB #48 - Anything Goes! We are being sponsored this time by The Stamping Boutique, Lacy Sunshine Stamps and Fred, She Said Designs! Come play with us!

I chose the absolutely adorable Emily's Kimono digi from Lacy Sunshine Stamps for my thank you card. I used some gorgeous coordinating Graphic 45 papers. I colored the image with Spectrum Noir markers, cut it with an oval SB die and matted it on a SB labels die cut. I added some clear Wink of Stella to the flowers and leaves on her kimono.


I stamped the front sentiment across the top of the matted vertical panel.


And of course I added my signature big bow embellished with several loops of twine behind it and a beautiful Oriental charm in the center.


I kept the inside simple with just a stamped sentiment on a matted panel.


Proud to enter this card into the following challenges:

Recipe:
  • Cardstock/Paper: GKD Pure Luxury White cardstock; DCWV Multi-Stack Reds cardstock; Graphic 45 Bird Song papers
  • Stamps: Stampin' Up! Simply Wonderful stamp set
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black ink; Spectrum Noir: FS1, PP5, GB11, DR6, DR7, BG2, BG4, BG7, EB3
  • Dies: Spellbinders Classic Ovals and Labels Eighteen
  • Accessories: Wink of Stella, Studios Blackbird twine, Prairie Bird Boutique wrinkled ribbon, YNS gold Glittered Gumdrops, Blue Moon Orient Express charm

I hope you've been inspired to create a project for our Anything Goes challenge this time! And be sure to check out all the fun goodies at The Stamping BoutiqueLacy Sunshine Stamps and Fred, She Said Designs online stores! Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you next time! ;)
Hugs,
Leslie

8 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful oriental card Lesley - the colours are just lovely - Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh!It's so beautiful!!I love the Oriental style!!
    Hugs,
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Love the DP. It goes great with the image.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ubber fabulous! Just love everything about it! The whole Asian theme is beautiful. If the papers where not perfect already, you added that perfect little charm :o)
    I think this is one of my favs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Leslie, I love what you did with this image. The papers and charm are perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card, hun! Thanks for joining us at Card Mania Challenges!

    Hugs!
    Rossi (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a stunning digi image and, wow, Leslie, you did a stunning job of showcasing her and adding a bow!! Thank you for playing in the Inkspirational challenge!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the way you've carried this theme through with the beautiful lanterns paper, the charm and the delightful digi - great work. Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational Challenges. Come back next time! Marina

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and taking the time to comment! I love reading them! Have an awesome day! :D