I created three projects for this challenge - a love, a wedding and an anniversary card. I tried to cover multiple bases! LOL! I'll be showcasing the three projects in separate posts so I can enter them into some challenges. This first one was created with the Moon Lady stamp from Stamps on Fire. I just love this stamp as it's so versatile. I embossed it in gold and left it uncolored. I used a red, white and gold color combo, and used a MS embroidery edge punch down the left side.
I matted the focal image on metallic gold cardstock and affixed three small red brads in each corner for a little interest. The sentiment is cut with a flag punch.
Yep, here is my signature big bow with a yummy glittered Gumdrop in the center. I've had the awesome Bow It All for a good while now and I honestly don't know how I lived without it! ;)
I kept the inside simple with just a stamped sentiment on a layered panel.
I'd love to enter this card into the following challenges:
- My Creative Moments: Monday Morning Challenge #3 - Anything Goes
- Imagination Crafts Challenge Blog: February Challenge - Always Anything Goes
- Natalie and Amy's Challenge: #29 - All About The Love
- Stamping Sensations: February Challenge: Anything Goes
- Sisters of Craft: February Anything Goes Challenge
- V's Sweet Ideas: Red, White or Pink - VSC Challenge #31
- Cardstock/Paper: GKD Pure Luxury White and Red Hot cardstock, Marco's Venicelux Gold Metallic cardstock
- Stamps: Stamps on Fire Moon Lady, GKD Forever In My Heart stamp duo
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black ink
- Dies: Spellbinders Matting Basics A & B
- Accessories: MISTI, Versamark Dazzle, Ranger gold embossing powder, red brads, YNS glittered Gumdrop, Prairie Bird Boutique wrinkled ribbon, EK Success flag punch, Martha Stewart embroidery edge punch