Monday, February 2, 2015

love you to the moon and back

Hi everyone! It's (already) time to showcase Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog DT inspiration projects for LTSCB #47 - Love Is In The Air! - our first challenge in February! I ask simply this... where the heck did January go?! We are being sponsored this time by yours truly (yep, I'm one of the sponsors this time), Stamps on Fire and Your Next Stamp! Come play with us! We want to see your projects depicting LOVE... in addition to good old fashioned romance, this would include Valentine's Day, wedding, anniversary or anything related to love! ;)

I created three projects for this challenge - a love, a wedding and an anniversary card. I tried to cover multiple bases! LOL! I'll be showcasing the three projects in separate posts so I can enter them into some challenges. This first one was created with the Moon Lady stamp from Stamps on Fire. I just love this stamp as it's so versatile. I embossed it in gold and left it uncolored. I used a red, white and gold color combo, and used a MS embroidery edge punch down the left side.


I matted the focal image on metallic gold cardstock and affixed three small red brads in each corner for a little interest. The sentiment is cut with a flag punch.


Yep, here is my signature big bow with a yummy glittered Gumdrop in the center. I've had the awesome Bow It All for a good while now and I honestly don't know how I lived without it! ;)


I kept the inside simple with just a stamped sentiment on a layered panel.


I'd love to enter this card into the following challenges:

Recipe:
  • Cardstock/Paper: GKD Pure Luxury White and Red Hot cardstock, Marco's Venicelux Gold Metallic cardstock
  • Stamps: Stamps on Fire Moon Lady, GKD Forever In My Heart stamp duo
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black ink
  • Dies: Spellbinders Matting Basics A & B
  • Accessories: MISTI, Versamark Dazzle, Ranger gold embossing powder, red brads, YNS glittered Gumdrop, Prairie Bird Boutique wrinkled ribbon, EK Success flag punch, Martha Stewart embroidery edge punch

Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you've been inspired to create a LOVE project for our challenge this time! Be sure to check out all the fun stamps and other crafting goodies at Stamps on Fire and Your Next Stamp! Please stay tuned for my second project coming very shortly...
Hugs,
Leslie

8 comments:

  1. Leslie, Great job on all three, but the Cha Cha Couple card is my favorite! What a great Anniversary card! Linda :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all three cards!! Awesome job!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All 3 cards are fabulous, but I really love the Moon card. The red and gold combo and that bow are just fabulous. I also really like the way you colored the Cha Cha Couple. The Bride & Groom are rocking their re-marriage, the vintage lace is perfect. Amazing job!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic card! Love the bow (always) and the brads. There is a children's book with your sentiment as one of the pages. It is great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Stamping Sensations, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your colour combination on this, and the image, which is perfect for the sentiment. I also like how you've left the image uncoloured. Thank you for sharing your beautiful card with us at Stamping Sensations.

    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  7. A very nice card Leslie. Love the gold embossing!
    Thanks so much for sharing!!
    Ellie from My Creative Moments

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and taking the time to comment! I love reading them! Have an awesome day! :D