Friday, February 27, 2015

love everything about you

** 3/7/15 Top 3 at Shopping Our Stash! **
** 3/10/14 Top 5 at Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog! **

Hi everyone! I'm stoked to share with you another 3 Girl JAM DT inspiration project! I love shaker cards and don't seem to create enough of them. I recently purchased some 'hearts and stars' glitter in several different colors and have been anxious to use some of it! ;)

I zeroed in on green (my favorite color) for this project. The striped background is stamped in two colors, then I added a couple layered panels using some coordinating 6x6 papers. I used the scrumptious Lemon-Lime crinkle ribbon from the LG Bundle which is absolutely gorgeous!


I created the frame for the shaker element with a couple SB dies, then layered the clear cardstock, the white fun foam and the white cardstock panel behind the frame. I stamped the sentiment in green ink first and stamped it a second time in Versamark and embossed it with clear embossing powder. I put a small pinch of several different colors of tiny hearts and stars confetti in the shaker mechanism before closing it all up. Love it!


Now look at this bow! I can't boast enough about this gorgeous hand-dyed ribbon! This color is just amazing!


I normally keep the insides of my cards fairly simple, and I used a new border stamp for this one. Something a little different. :)


So happy to enter this shaker card into the following challenges:

Recipe:
  • Cardstock/Paper: Spectrum Noir Premium White cardstock, GKD Black Onyx and Fresh Asparagus cardstock, GKD Garden Tour 6x6 patterned paper, Heartfelt Creations Clear cardstock
  • Stamps: Impression Obsession Diagonal Lines, GKD Lots of Lines, Simon Says Stamp Handwritten Borders
  • Ink: Stampin' Up! Wild Wasabi and Pear Pizzazz, Versarmark, Memento Tuxedo Black, Ranger Antique Linen distress ink 
  • Dies: Spellbinders Classic Ovals and Labels Eighteen dies
  • Accessories: 3 Girl JAM Lemon-Lime crinkle ribbon from the LG Bundle, MISTI, Ranger clear embossing powder, Martha Stewart Iridescent Hearts and Stars Glitter, Blockheads Snow Crystals, Queen & Co. green Twinkle Goosebumps, YNS clear Glittered Gumdrops, black pearlescent flat-back pearl

I hope you've enjoyed this project today. Be sure to stop by the 3 Girl JAM store to check out all the fun crafty goodies! And remember to use code LT10 to get 10% off your entire order! Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Hugs,
Leslie

9 comments:

  1. Fabulous shaker card, great colour and bow. Really nicehow you have done the insert. Thanks for joining our challenge at Penny's Paper Crafty and good luck in the draw. Jennifer DT member xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fab and beautiful design. Love the details and colors. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Tuesday Throwdown!
    Huggies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous shaker card Leslie, a great design and gorgeous papers with fabulous details!!!

    Thanks so much for joining with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your shaker card. It looks fabulous. Thank you for sharing your talents with us over at Loves Rubberstamps. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is SO pretty, Leslie -- love your choice of colors (pretty background papers) and I'm in awe of your shaker -- something I've never gotten up enough nerve to tackle. Good luck in your challenges!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely shaker card. Thanks for joining us at The Crafter's Cafe in our "Lots of Layers Challenge" and we hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Gale DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your papers and the colours, thank you for joining our challenge at Crafty Catz and hope to see you again
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, such a beautiful shaker card. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card, shaker card is beautiful. I love the sentiment, papers, that bow is to die for.. Beautiful card. I am so glad you joined us at Aud Sentiment for our bingo challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and taking the time to comment! I love reading them! Have an awesome day! :D