Monday, February 2, 2015

Let's Celebrate!

Hi everyone! I'm back again with my third Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog DT inspiration project for LTSCB #47 - Love Is In The Air! As I mentioned in the previous two posts, we are being sponsored this time by me, Stamps on Fire and Your Next Stamp! Come play with us! Again, we want to see your projects depicting LOVE... in addition to good old fashioned romance, this would include Valentine's Day, wedding, anniversary or anything related to love! ;)

I created this card with the Cha Cha Couple stamp from Stamps on Fire. What a fun image - this couple just looks like they are having the time of their lives! I stamped the image on kraft cardstock and colored it with Spectrum Noir. I really like the soft muted colors on the kraft. This card has no layers to speak of, just the focal image matted on dark chocolate cardstock. I kept the embellishments simple with a few yellow-green Dew Drops. That's it! ;)


For the inside, I simply stamped the anniversary sentiment on a layered panel.


I'm proud to enter this fun card into these challenges:

Recipe:
  • Cardstock/Paper: DCWV Green Shimmer Textured cardstock; The Paper Cut Brown Bag cardstock; GKD Dark Chocolate cardstock
  • Stamps: Stamps on Fire Cha Cha Couple, Lost Coast Designs Party Words
  • Ink: Memento Espresso Truffle; Spectrum Noir: FS2, TN7, TN8, CR3, CR4, CR5, CR8, LG3, LG4, LG5, TB2 TB3, TB4
  • Accessories: The Robin's Nest Dew Drops

I do hope you've enjoyed these projects and have found some inspiration to create a LOVE project for our challenge this time! And be sure to stop by Stamps on Fire and Your Next Stamp to see all the awesome stuff they have! Thanks so much for hanging in there with me to check out all three of my projects and we'll see you next time! ;)
Hugs,
Leslie

6 comments:

julie_woolston said...

Gorgeous card Leslie love the image it is so different.
Hugs Julie xxx

Wendy Batchen said...

Such a fun image, love the way the colours work on the kraft card. Thanks for joining us at Sisters of Craft and good luck. Wendy DT x

Annette Reed said...

Your couple does look like they are having fun. Love the dew drops too.

Ellie said...

This one is so cute, love the coloring on kraft!

Eret said...

Wonderful CAS card. Thank you for sharing it with us at Stamping Sensation.
Eret x

rachel said...

this is fabulous - I adore the image and your colouring is great - fabulous make - thankyou for joining us at Imagination Crafts Challenge this month. Hugs Rachel xx