Saturday, February 28, 2015

'If The Shoe Fits' Mini Album

Hi everyone! I'm so happy to share my 3 Girl JAM DT inspiration project for our March Anything Goes with Ribbon challenge! Come play with us! You could be the proud winner of a $15 gift certificate to the 3 Girl JAM store! We are all using the NEW Tie Dye 3 Bundle for our projects this month. And get ready for this special offer - with any regular price purchase from the 3 Girl JAM store in March, you can add this amazing hand-dyed ribbon (Peach and Mint) to your cart for just $1.00! Yep, that's right... $1.00! Use the code MARCH to take advantage of this awesome deal!

I created a fun mini album with lots of pockets and tags. I used both the Peach and Mint ribbon from the NEW Tie Dye 3 Bundle. OMG, these are beyond gorgeous! What an awesome bow the two of these ribbons made! And check out that cute little shoe charm in the center of the bow! ;) As if you couldn't tell, I'm going to fill this cute little album with shoes, shoes and more shoes! LOL! Anybody who knows me knows that I have a major shoe fetish. I have a 5-ft tall rolling shoe rack in one of our spare bedrooms that's filled up. Seriously. ;)


I haven't done much to the pockets or the tags yet, so this is a work in progress. I will definitely update this post with photos as I adorn the pages with shoes, so stay tuned! ;)


And here is a shot of the back of the little album. This is the cutest thing and I just love how it turned out!


Recipe:
  • Cardstock/Paper: GKD Pure Luxury White, Sweet Mango and Fresh Asparagus cardstock; Red solid and patterned cardstock scraps; K & Co. Que Sera Sera double-sided papers
  • Stamps: Hero Arts Girls Night Out stamp set
  • Ink: Versamark
  • Dies: Spellbinders Classic Ovals die; SVG Cuts high heel shoe cut file
  • Accessories: 3 Girl JAM Tie Dye 3 Bundle crinkle ribbon, Blue Moon shoe charm

I hope you've found some inspiration to create a project for our Anything Goes with Ribbon challenge this month! I do hope you'll stop by the 3 Girl JAM store to check out the wonderful array of fun crafty goodies and take advantage of the March special! Thanks so much for stopping by today! ;)
Hugs,
Leslie

No comments: