Stamping on patterned paper always packs such a huge punch. I stamped the largest flourish from the Stampin' Up! Flowering Flourishes stamp set on the three points in Memento Espresso Truffle ink.
I then stamped the smallest flourish from the same SU stamp set in random fashion on the center triangle in Memento Truffle ink. I also created little trios of dots using a fine point Sharpie paint pen.
I stamped the I LOVE YOU canceled postage sentiment on the ticket and set it aside. I gabbed a small white vellum envelope, put a pinch of tiny beads in it, and sealed it. I affixed a pink feather, the ticket, a pink heart paper clip and a strand of beads looped in a heart shape onto the top of the envelope. The finishing touches to the card were flat-back pearls on the front and Dot Sparklers along the edges of the triangle on the inside. Love, love, love! ;)
Proud to enter this awesome card into these challenges:
- V's Sweet Ideas Blog: Red, White or Pink - VSC Challenge #31
- My Creative Moments: Monday Morning Challenge #3 - Anything Goes
- Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge: #132 - It's All About LOVE
- Sweet Stampin': Add A Heart
- S.W.A.T. Scrap Warriors Advanced Training: #49 - With Love
- Allsorts Challenge Blog: #297 - Love is all around
- Chocolate, Coffee & Cards Challenges: #84 - Love Is In The Air
- In The Pink: #62 - Love Is In The Air
- Cute Card Thursday: #359 - Crazy In Love!
- Sister Act Card Challenge: #92 - Anything Goes
- Simply Create Too: #78 - Valentine's Day Or Use Hearts
- Crafty Creations: #282 - Owl Love You (Use Owls, Hearts or Love)
- Just Us Girls: Word Week #279 - LOVE
- Cardstock/Paper: Dark brown textured cardstock from stash; Graphic45 Botanical Tea 6x6 papers
- Stamps: Stampin' Up! Flowering Fourishes; GKD Special Delivery
- Ink: Memento Espresso Truffle
- Accessories: Making Memories ticket, Sharpie fine point white paint pen, small vellum envelope, assorted loose beads, pink feather, bead strand, pink heart paper clip, pink Stampendous Dot Sparklers, white flat-back pearls
I hope you've found a little inspiration here to create a 'love' project, just in time for Valentine's Day! Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you next time! ;)