I created a fun 'hello' note card with embossed stripes and pretty patterned paper stripes. This was such a fun project and so easy. I have lots of 6x6 paper packs - I think I'm going to make several sets of these to give as gifts. The diagonal lines background was stamped in Versamark and embossed with clear embossing powder, then I inked the edges which gives it a little dimension.
I cut the hello die cut, coated it with clear Wink of Stella and set it aside. I cut strips of varying widths of patterned paper and inked the edges of all of them. I adhered them to a diagonal piece of charcoal brown cardstock and adhered the hello die cut. I affixed the panel with 3-D foam pads to the card base. I left the layered panel on the inside blank to write my own note.
Proud to enter my note card into the following challenges:
- Craft Your Passion Challenges: #250 - Always Anything Goes
- Simon Says Stamp: Monday Challenge - No Rules
- Through The Purple Haze: #79 - Anything Goes
- The Pink Elephant Challenge: TPE287 - Anything Goes
- Crafting For All Seasons: #96 - Dies and/or Punches
- Melonheadz Friends: Die Cuts Challenge
- Cardstock/Paper: GKD Pure Luxury Ivory and Charcoal Brown cardstock; GKD Poppy Prints 6x6 patterned papers
- Stamps: Impression Obsession Diagonal Lines
- Ink: Stampin' Up! Sahara Sand, Versamark
- Dies: Mama Elephant Hello Script
- Accessories: Ranger clear embossing powder, clear Wink of Stella
I hope you've found a little inspiration to play in our Stripes challenge this time! Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you next time! ;)