I created an embossed CAS wedding card using Stampin' Up! mosaic stamps with coordinating punch and embossing folder. The front and inside sentiments are from Leave Memories which has sadly gone out of business. This set of sentiment stamps is one of my favorites because of the wonky carefree feel that can be used on a classy or grunge project. I just love it.
I heat embossed the mosaic elements with silver embossing powder, punched them out and embellished them with pink glitter Gumdrops. The butterfly, from another Stampin' Up! stamp set, was stamped in pink and punched with a coordinating punch. I added wire antennae and a butterfly trail with tiny pink gemstones.
I layered two pieces of Really Reasonable Ribbon across the bottom, stamped the sentiment in pink and affixed several tiny pink gemstones.
I kept the inside simple with just a stamped sentiment on a layered panel.
Happy to enter this card into the following challenge:
- Sister Act Card Challenge: #94 - Anything Goes
- Simply Create Too: #79 - Anything Goes
- Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges: #30 - Up In The Air (butterfly)
- Crafting For All Seasons: #96 - Dies and/or Punches
- Dream Valley Challenges: #100 - Favorite Color Combination (pink/gray)
- Party Time Tuesdays: #195 - Anything Goes
- Cardstock/Paper: GKD Pure Luxury White and Bubblegum Pink cardstock; Marco's Venicelux Silver Metallic cardstock
- Stamps: Stampin' Up! Mosaic Madness and Papillon Potpourri; Leave Memories One Stamp at a Time
- Ink: Stampin' Up! Melon Mambo, Versamark Dazzle
- Dies/Punches: Stampin' Up Mosaic Punch, Stampin' Up! Bitty Butterfly punch
- Accessories: Stampin' Up! Modern Mosaic embossing folder, Sweet Stamps fine detail silver embossing powder, YNS pink glitter Gumdrops, tiny pink gemstones, Really Reasonable Ribbon 'Love Is In The Air' January club assortment, silver wire, white fun foam
I hope you've found a little inspiration to create a pretty pink project for our challenge! Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you next time! ;)