I created my second card using the Bride and Groom stamp from Stamps on Fire. This is a very unique vintage stamp that I really enjoyed working with. This is a vintage image and I focused on a re-marriage congrats, hence the green dress and veil rather than white. I embellished the crown of her veil and her bouquet with some new wedding dress Pico Embellisher to resemble baby's breath.
I used vintage-y papers and matted all the elements on black cardstock. I stamped the sentiment across the top and used some gorgeous new black lace across the bottom, finishing the front with a couple Candi minis on each side of the focal image that I popped up on dimensional pads.
The inside sentiment is a continuation of the front sentiment, stamped in black, on a layered panel.
I'm happy to enter this card into the following challenges:
- My Creative Moments: Monday Morning Challenge #3 - Anything Goes
- Imagination Crafts Challenge Blog: February Challenge - Always Anything Goes
- Natalie and Amy's Challenge: #29 - All About The Love
- Stamping Sensations: February Challenge: Anything Goes
- Sisters of Craft: February Anything Goes Challenge
- Cardstock/Paper: GKD Pure Luxury White cardstock, Marco's Black cardstock, My Mind's Eyes Nostaglic 6x6 papers
- Stamps: Stamps on Fire Bride & Groom, Paper Smooches Simply Said, Paper Smooches Chart Toppers
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; Spectrum Noir: FS1, FS2, FS3, PP1, TN1, TN2, TN3, TN4, TN9, BGR1, BGR2, GT1, GT2, GT3, DR5, DR7
- Accessories: MISTI, irRESISTible Pico Embellisher, clear Wink of Stella, black Wild Orchid Crafts Guipure lace, Candi minis
I hope you've found a little inspiration to create a LOVE project for our challenge this time! Be sure to check out all the fun stamps and other crafting goodies at Stamps on Fire and Your Next Stamp! And stay tuned just a bit longer for my third project coming real soon!