Monday, February 2, 2015

Congratulations

Hi everyone! I'm back with my second Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog DT inspiration project for LTSCB #47 - Love Is In The Air! As mentioned in my last post, we are being sponsored this time by me, Stamps on Fire and Your Next Stamp! Come play with us! Again, we want to see your projects depicting LOVE... in addition to good old fashioned romance, this would include Valentine's Day, wedding, anniversary or anything related to love! ;)

I created my second card using the Bride and Groom stamp from Stamps on Fire. This is a very unique vintage stamp that I really enjoyed working with. This is a vintage image and I focused on a re-marriage congrats, hence the green dress and veil rather than white. I embellished the crown of her veil and her bouquet with some new wedding dress Pico Embellisher to resemble baby's breath.


I used vintage-y papers and matted all the elements on black cardstock. I stamped the sentiment across the top and used some gorgeous new black lace across the bottom, finishing the front with a couple Candi minis on each side of the focal image that I popped up on dimensional pads.


The inside sentiment is a continuation of the front sentiment, stamped in black, on a layered panel.


Recipe:
  • Cardstock/Paper: GKD Pure Luxury White cardstock, Marco's Black cardstock, My Mind's Eyes Nostaglic 6x6 papers
  • Stamps: Stamps on Fire Bride & Groom, Paper Smooches Simply Said, Paper Smooches Chart Toppers
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; Spectrum Noir: FS1, FS2, FS3, PP1, TN1, TN2, TN3, TN4, TN9, BGR1, BGR2, GT1, GT2, GT3, DR5, DR7
  • Accessories: MISTI, irRESISTible Pico Embellisher, clear Wink of Stella, black Wild Orchid Crafts Guipure lace, Candi minis

I hope you've found a little inspiration to create a LOVE project for our challenge this time! Be sure to check out all the fun stamps and other crafting goodies at Stamps on Fire and Your Next Stamp! And stay tuned just a bit longer for my third project coming real soon!
Hugs,
Leslie

5 comments:

  1. Lovely detail Leslie the lace is beautiful, a beauty of a card love it.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors of this card. The DP and Lace make it very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous card! wonderful image and great colouring. thanks for joining us at stamping sensations this month and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another beautiful creation! Love the sketch!
    Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great card thanks for joining us at sisters of craft, good luck
    caroline dt

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and taking the time to comment! I love reading them! Have an awesome day! :D