Tuesday, January 13, 2015

New adventure!

Hi everyone! I've popped in to share some pretty exciting news! I'm embarking on a new adventure... I've taken the plunge and have become an independent Stampin' Up! demonstrator! Woo-hoo! I'm so excited I can barely contain myself!


I bought quite a few Stampin' Up! wood mount sets a number of years ago when I started stamping and remember thinking how awesome they were. I've bought a few more over the years - cling mount and clear sets - and the Stampin' Up! quality is STILL pretty darn awesome! The coordinating inks, papers and embellishments are just amazing!

There's no better time to become a demonstrator than now with Sale-A-Bration going on (January 6th through March 31st) and several ways to earn free products! Woot-woot! Who doesn't love free stuff?! You can check out the Sale-A-Bration and Spring catalogs HERE! I would absolutely love the opportunity to earn your business! If you want some awesome stamping products, I'd appreciate you shopping with me! ;)

I've created a new blog, Love To Scrap! With SU, on which I will share my Stampin' Up! projects done tutorial style. My plan at this point is to start out with written tutorials that my readers can refer back to and print if they'd like with the possibility of doing video tutorials some time down the road. Come on over and follow me there too - I need all the support I can get get! LOL!

Well, that's it from me this evening. Thanks so much for stopping by - we'll see you  next time! ;)
Hugs,
Leslie

1 comment:

Charlotte said...

Awesomeness!!!! Congrats!!!!!!!!