I created a friendship card using the absolutely gorgeous Spring Branch digital image by Sami Stamps which I colored with Spectrum Noir markers, adorned with some flat-back pearls and layered on some die cuts. I dry embossed the back panel with a Harlequin embossing folder and sanded it, then tore the right edge.
I added a pretty doily die cut, a chipboard open circle and a fun ticket on which I stamped the sentiment. I tied some brown twine across the bottom.
I stamped a fun friendship sentiment on the inside and matted the panel on some dark chocolate cardstock.
I'd love to enter this friendship card into the following challenges:
- One Stitch At A Time: #228 - Anything Goes with Something New (new digital image, new Spectrum Noir markers)
- Simply Create Too: #77 - Happy Mother's Day [or For A Female] (I went the 'For A Female' route for this one)
- Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog: #123 - Anything Goes
- The Sisterhood of Crafters: Anything Goes With A Twist- Use Something New (new digital image, new Spectrum Noir markers)
- Inky Chicks: #45 - Anything Goes
- Party Time Tuesdays: #194 - Anything Goes
- Craft Your Passion: #245 - Anything Goes
- Dream Valley Challenges: #98 - Anything Goes
- The Crazy Challenge: #189 - Embossing
- Use Your Stuff: #169 - Geometric Shapes (chipboard circle and diamond shapes on embossed background)
- Cardstock/Paper: GKD Pure Luxury ivory and dark chocolate cardstock; DCWV Multi Stack (reds); The Paper Cut Brown Bag cardstock; Core'dinations Kraft-Core Nostalgic Collection cardstock
- Digital Stamps: Sami Stamps Spring Branch digital image;
- Rubber Stamps: Pink Cat Studio Stamps (inside sentiment)
- Ink: Memento Espresso Truffle; Spectrum Noir- EB5, EB6, CG2, DG4, PP5, DR6
- Dies: Cheery Lynn French Pastry Doily; Spellbinders Classic Ovals and Scalloped Ovals
- Accessories: Sizzix Texture Fades Harlequin embossing folder, sanding block, chipboard open circle, champagne flat-back pearls, Making Memories ticket, YNS red glitter Gumdrops, Studios Blackbird brown twine
I do hope you've found a little inspiration to create a project using this gorgeous color inspiration for our challenge this week! And be sure to check out all the wonderful images at the Sami Stamps shop! Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you next time! ;)