** 2/2/15 Top 3 at Melonheadz Friends! **
Hi everyone! It's time for another fun challenge over at Crafty Cardmakers and more. I'm happy to share my DT inspiration project for CCM #131 - Combine Two or More Stamps. Our teammie, Julie, is hosting this challenge and it'll be a fun one, so come play with us!
I created an all-occasion card using a fun Paper Smooches stamp set with coordinating dies that I've had for a while. This clear stamp set contains a Ball jar, flowers, leafed stems, vases and a few other images.
I stamped the jar and then several flowers and leafed stems in a couple different green inks at different angles. The stems just weren't long enough, so I extended them a bit down toward the bottom of the jar. I colored some water in the jar and die cut a silver lid for the Ball jar. :)
I loosely masked the jar and flowers, and created the background with some 2nd generation stamping using an awesome Stampin' Up! stamp. I used some clear Wink of Stella on the flowers which you can't see very well in this photo - but you can see the shimmer a little better in the first photo above. I also added a gorgeous Swarovski Elements dragonfly charm. I love how this turned out! ;)
I created the same kind of background with the 2nd generation stamping on the top part of the inside panel and then stamped the sentiment.
I'd love to enter this card into the following challenges:
- Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog: #123 - Anything Goes
- Inky Chicks: #45 - Anything Goes
- Party Time Tuesdays: #194 - Anything Goes
- Craft Your Passion: #246 - Anything Goes
- Dream Valley Challenges: #98 - Anything Goes
- Natalie and Amy's Challenge: #28 - All Things New (new Swarovski Elements dragonfly charm)
- Stamping Sensations: January Challenge - Dies and Punches
- V's Sweet Ideas: VSC Challenge #30 - Something New (new Swarovski Elements dragonfly charm)
- Pile It On: #53 - Hearts and/or Flowers
- Melonheadz Friends: Clean and Simple (CAS) Challenge
- The Pink Elephant: TPE283 - Anything Goes
- Cardstock/Paper: Stampin' Up Island Indigo and Whisper White cardstock; Marco's Venicelux Metallic Silver cardstock
- Stamps: Paper Smooches Crystal Clear stamp set; Stampin' Up! Gorgeous Grunge stamp set
- Ink: Memento Teal Zeal, Bamboo Leaves, Pear Tart, Tuxedo Black; Spectrum Noir: IB1
- Dies: Paper Smooches Crystal Clear die set
- Accessories: Wink of Stella (clear), EK Success Swarovski Elements dragonfly charm
I hope you've found a little inspiration to dig into your stamp stash and find some stamps that you can merge for our challenge this time! Thank you so much for stopping by today - we'll see you next time! ;)