I chose the absolutely gorgeous Big Bass stamp from River City Rubber Works as the focus for my masculine birthday card. You know, most men like to fish. I created a sparkly watery background using glitter silk cardstock and added a couple wave die cuts across the bottom. The detail on this fish is just amazing. I cut him with my Silhouette and left him uncolored, and popped him up on some dimensional foam pads.
I fashioned a fish hook from silver wire and dangled the front sentiment on a flag from the hook. I finished the front with several crystal clear elements representing bubbles.
The inside sentiment is also from River City Rubber Works. Gotta keep a guy card simple! ;)
I'd love to enter this masculine card into the following challenges:
- One Stitch At A Time: #228 - Anything Goes with Something New (new fish image and glitter silk cardstock)
- Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog: #123 - Anything Goes
- The Sisterhood of Crafters: Anything Goes With A Twist- Use Something New (new fish image and glitter silk cardstock)
- Inky Chicks: #45 - Anything Goes
- Party Time Tuesdays: #194 - Anything Goes
- Craft Your Passion: #245 - Anything Goes
- Dream Valley Challenges: #98 - Anything Goes
- Card Mania Challenges: #64 - Make It Sparkle!
- Natalie and Amy's Challenge: #28 - All Things New (new fish image and glitter silk cardstock)
- Stamping Sensations: January Challenge - Dies and Punches
- V's Sweet Ideas: VSC Challenge #30 - Something New (new fish image and glitter silk cardstock)
- Cardstock/Paper: Core'dinations Glitter Silk cardstock; GKD Pure Luxury Ivory cardstock; Marco's Persian Blue cardstock; seafoam green and light blue textured cardstock scraps
- Stamps: River City Rubber Works Big Bass and Best Fishes
- Ink: Memento Paris Dusk
- Dies: YNS Wave Border die, Lil' Inkers Designs Stitched Sentiment Flag die
- Accessories: Crystal Clear Inky Dinky Drops
I hope you've found some inspiration to create a project for our Anything Goes challenge this time! Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you next time!