I created the background by first spritzing Sunflower Sparkle Perfect Pearls mist and water onto my craft mat and swirling a piece of watercolor cardstock in the puddle. When that was dry, I sprayed some Terra Cotta walnut ink on my craft mat and skated the debossed side of the Harlequin embossing folder through it, and embossed the background piece. I then matted that on chocolate brown cardstock.
I cut two decorative edged rectangles with my Silhouette, layered them in a staggered fashion, then stamped the vintage gal on the top layer. I adhered the layered stamped piece to the embossed background, added some burnt orange wrinkled ribbon and bow, then adhered the unit to a card base. I finished it off with a vintage bottle cap.
- Hammermill white cardstock; GKD chocolate brown cardstock; Tim Holtz watercolor cardstock; mustard and clay cardstock from stash
- Lost Coast Designs 50s Girl stamp
- Memento Rich Cocoa ink
- Tim Holtz Harlequin embossing folder
- Sunflower Sparkle Perfect Pearls Mist & water
- Tsukineko Terra Cotta walnut ink
- Prairie Bird Boutique wrinkled ribbon
- Vintage bottle cap
Well, that's it from me today. Be sure to visit the Lost Coast Designs site to check out the wonderful variety of stamps! Hope you have a great week and thanks so much for stopping by! We'll see you next time!