** 12/8/14 Top Pick at Love To Create Challenge Blog! **
Hi everyone! OMG, I've been having some awesome fun in the scrap room here lately! I'm so proud to share my scalloped rocking card - my Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog DT inspiration project for LTSCB #43 - Shape Shift! We're being sponsored this time by the wonderful Lacy Sunshine Stamps and A Day For Daisies! Come play with us! We want to see your shaped card or project - no plain rectangle or square projects this time!
I chose the absolutely adorable Frosty Snowflake Fairy digi from A Day For Daisies for the focal image on my card. I purchased the scalloped rocking card cut file from the Silhouette store and I love it! I can see a few more of these in my future! ;) I chose some gorgeous GKD snowflake paper and cardstock to decorate the card base.
I dug into the scrap bin for some red cardstock to cut my flourish and mat the front sentiment. Yesssss... another couple pieces gone outta the scrap bin! I added a GKD snowflake eyelet to the lower left corner of the sentiment flag, along with some pretty WOC paper flowers and pearl sprays to complete the front.
I kept the inside simple, as I usually do, with just a stamped sentiment.
Proud to enter this Christmas card into the following challenges:
- Love to Create: #144 - Get In Shape
- Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog: #240 - Anything Goes
- Artistic Inspirations: #120 - Anything Goes
- Card Mania Challenges: #61 - Favorite Color Combo (green/white - one of many...)
- Imagination Crafts Challenge: December Challenge - Always Anything Goes
- Sisters of Craft: December Challenge - Anything Goes
- Just Us Girls: Wild Card Week #269 - Anything Goes
- GKD Pure Luxury White and Christmas Pine cardstock; scraps of GKD Cherry Red cardstock
- GKD Winter Cheer 6x6 patterned paper
- Silhouette scalloped rocking card cut file
- A Day For Daisies Frosty Snowflake Fairy digital image
- Copics: E000/00, G20, Y21, YG61/63
- Spellbinders Classic Circles die
- GKD Winter Cheer stamp set
- Memento Bamboo Leaves ink
- Magnolia Doohickeys Swirl die
- Wild Orchid Crafts paper flowers and pearl sprays
- GKD Snowflake eyelet
- Wink of Stella
- Sharpie White paint marker, fine point
I hope you've found some inspiration to join us this time for our shaped card challenge! And be sure to check out all the goodies in the Lacy Sunshine Stamps and A Day For Daisies shops! You'll definitely fine something fun to play with! Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you next time! ;)