When I think of Summer, I don't necessarily think of water... I almost always think of sunflowers and hummingbirds, so that's the theme I went with for my note card. This is actually the second one like this I've made, so it came together very quick and easy!
I grabbed some gorgeous K & Co. double-sided papers with a foliage theme for the background and layered element. I stamped a sunflower border onto some water color paper, colored them with distress markers, and then matted all the elements on gold metallic cardstock.
I used a length of some gorgeous yellow wrinkled ribbon across the front in a horizontal fashion, created a big bow and attached a hummingbird charm. I left the inside blank to use as a note card.
I'd love to enter this sunflowers note card into the following challenges:
- Alphabet Challenge Blog: V for Variety (flat-back pearls, big bow and charm)
- Sister Act Card Challenge: #87 - Always Anything Goes
- Inkspirational Challenges: #71 - Anything Goes with Gold
- Lia Stampz: #78 - Add Some Sparkle or Metallic
- Imagination Crafts Challenge Blog: December Challenge - Always Anything Goes
- Stamplorations: December Challenge - Stamps & Designer's Choice (my pick is the November Challenge - Stamps & Layers)
- Sisters of Craft: December Anything Goes Challenge
- Party Time Tuesdays: PTT#193 - Anything Goes
- Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge Blog: #207 - Anything Other Than Christmas
- Stampotique Designers Challenge: SDC176 - Anything Goes
- Little Miss Muffet Challenges: #100 - Anything Goes
- GKD Pure Luxury White cardstock; Marco's Metallic Gold cardstock
- K & Co. TC Foliage double-sided papers; Ranger water color paper
- The Stamp Doctor Sunflowers Border stamp
- Ranger Wild Honey and Peeled Paint distress markers
- Yellow Prairie Bird Boutique wrinkled ribbon
- Fire Mountain Gems hummingbird charm
- Large yellow flat-back pearls
I hope you've found a little inspiration to play in our Winter or Summer challenge this time! Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you next time! ;)