Thursday, November 6, 2014

Throwback Thursday Challenge #4 - Butterfly Sandal

Hi everyone! I'm here today to post a past project for the Artsy-Craftsy Throwback Thursday TBT Challenge #4 over at Stamping with Bibiana that launched this morning!

stampingh with bibiana

I'm really happy to start playing in Bibiana's TBT challenges because I have lots of past projects I'd love to share. I've been in bed since Monday with a confirmed case of the flu, started the Tamiflu yesterday, and actually felt human enough to visit blogland today to see what's going on. I have felt so out of touch! :)

Those who know me know that I have a  major shoe fetish and I absolutely love creating paper shoes! I couldn't think of a better project to share than the butterfly sandal I created back in January 2013 that I fell madly in love with! It was one of several flip flops I made with stamped/embossed foot beds and straps and my own flip flop template. What fun!

Here are a couple of photos to get you going. I won't go into all the details here... you're cordially invited to check out my original blog post HERE. And don't laugh at my early blogging! I think I've improved a little! ;)



Come join in the fun and check out the Artsy-Craftsy Throwback Thursday TBT Challenge #4 over at Stamping with Bibiana - she's got some pretty awesome prizes lined up! Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you next time! ;)
Hugs,
Leslie

5 comments:

  1. hey leslie; great shaped card, love these ones...thanks for re-viving this cute project. and thanks for joining me at the "throwback Thursday Challenge" hope you will feel soon much better, I am even more appreciative of your post, because I know when you are sick, you can not do anything...so thanks for this effort!
    big hugs from California
    bibiana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Leslie,
    my theses are very unusual and superb.
    Fabulous colour and designed so perfectly.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you are feeling better!! Great throwback. I liked the shoes then and I like them now! LOL Great project.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice and I love the color !

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute - I miss the summer already, lol. Love the green!

    I am stopping by from Throwback Thursday where I am linked up too with my Quilled Blue Snowman project from 2011.

    Hugs, Antonella :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and taking the time to comment! I love reading them! Have an awesome day! :D