After cutting the chevrons into the front panel and backing the apertures with a scrap of some gorgeous Autumn/Fall-themed double-sided paper, I matted it on Tomato Soup cardstock and popped it up on the card base with dimensional foam pads.
Love the gold cording - this stuff looks good on anything! ;) The 'thanks' sentiment on the front is from one of my favorite stamp sets, stamped in Morocco ink.
I kept the inside simple. This sentiment is so awesome and really speaks from the heart!
I'd love to enter this 'thanks' card into the following challenges:
- Card Mania: #59 - Use Your Dies
- Incy Wincy Designs: Stripes
- Love to Create: #141 - Anything Goes
- The Pink Elephant: TPE276 - Clean and Simple Style
- Through The Purple Haze: #67 - Use a Punch or Die
- Party Time Tuesdays: #189 - Anything Goes
- Fussy and Fancy Challenge: #126 - Thankful
- Simply Create Too: #74 - Thanksgiving/Thank You
- Sister Act Card Challenge: #82 - Anything Goes
- A Crafty Mess: #1 - Anything Goes
- GKD Pure Luxury Ivory and Tomato Soup cardstock
- Bo Bunny Autumn Song double-sided paper (scrap)
- Paper Smooches Simply Said stamp set
- GKD Fabulous Holiday Fillers
- Memento Morocco ink
- YNS Chevrons die
- GKD gold cording
That's it from me today. Thanks so much for stopping by - we'll see you next time! ;)