Monday, October 20, 2014

Oops! (Belated Birthday)

** Winner at The Paper Makeup Stamps Blog! **

Hi everyone! This is my last challenge as guest designer with Card Mania Challenges and I'd like to thank them again for these fun-filled three months! It sure has gone by fast! I'm proud to share my inspiration project for CMC #58 - Buttons! Come play with us - we want to see some buttons on your project! We're being sponsored this time by Milk Coffee Stamps!

I chose the absolutely adorable Tiffany and Birthday Cake for my belated birthday card. Aren't these papers just the yummiest ever?! I always color my image and then match my papers (I know... bass ackwards) and was literally sucked into this pad of double-sided K & Co. papers! Double-sided papers have become another addiction! ;)


I matted all the paper elements on the front on gorgeous deep burgundy textured cardstock. Several weekends ago I made some shrinky dink floral elements with my heat tool and used one of them on this card. I added some pink wrinkled ribbon with a triple loop bow, and the required buttons for the challenge, and that was it!


On the inside, I did something out of the ordinary - I sponged a couple light pink inks over a square/oval stencil and then stamped the inside belated sentiment in the center of it. Kind of neat, huh?!


I'd love to enter my belated birthday card into the following challenges:

Recipe:
  • GKD Pure Luxury White cardstock; Bozo cardstock from the  DCWV Reds multi-stack
  • K & Co. Que Sera Sera double-sided 12x12 papers
  • Milk Coffee Stamps Tiffany and Birthday Cake digital image
  • Copics: E00/35/37/51, C5, Y17/21, V15, R81/85, RV25
  • GKD Birthday Greetings stamp set
  • Memento Tuxedo Black and Love Letter ink
  • Ranger Spun Sugar distress ink
  • Clear Wink of Stella
  • Buttons from stash
  • Prairie Bird Boutique pink wrinkled ribbon
  • Darcie's Vintage Trinkets clip art

Well, that's it from me today. I hope you've found a little inspiration to create a project for our buttons challenge! And be sure to check out all the fun digital images at the Milk Coffee Stamps Etsy store! Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you next time! ;)
Hugs,
Leslie

6 comments:

Natalie said...

great card! love the details and colors!
Thanks for playing along in the Sister Act Card Challenge.
Hugs,
Natalie
INKognito

Andreja L. said...

This card is just fabulous and so gorgeous! You use a lovelly image :-)))
Thanks so much for playing along with us at Milk Coffee Challenges!!! Good Luck!
Hugs, Andreja

Scrapping4funChallenges said...

Stunning card, cute image!
Thank,you for your lovely entry at Scrapping4funChallenges.
Rachelle DT
http://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

Emily Lauritzen said...

Absolutely stunning! Love the gorgeous papers and the sweet image!! Thank you so much for joining us at Digi Makeover!!
<3 Emily L.

Tina said...

lovely lovely card, the image the colours everything is lovely. Thanks for joining us at CFAS Hugs Tina DT xx

FiestyCrafter (Tina) said...

This is a striking little card! The colors are beautiful. Really like the added bling on the image. Too cute! Thanks for joining us at Scrapping4Fun