Monday, October 6, 2014

Many thanks

** 10/20/14 Featured Creation at Scrapping4fun Challenges! **

Hi everyone! We're already into the third month of my guest design gig with Card Mania Challenges, and I have to say that I've thoroughly enjoyed myself! August and September are just a blur (like this whole year has been) and October has begun. I'm happy to share my inspiration project for CMC #57 - Tag! Come play with us! This is a real easy one - we want to see your projects with tags. Your project can contain a tag or your project can be a tag. And we're being sponsored by the fun ColorInk Digital Stamps! ;)

I chose the pretty Bloomy Watering Can digi for my tag project which I fussy cut with my Silhouette and adhered to a circle die cut affixed to a large tag (matted on another large tag) from my stash. I have tons of tags in various colors and sizes in my stash, and it felt good to use a couple of them.


I chose a couple pretty 6x6 EP papers for the background and matted them on charcoal cardstock. I stamped a sentiment in the upper right corner and added several gemstones.


I finished the inside by stamping a simple sentiment and matting the panel on charcoal cardstock.

Recipe:
  • GKD Pure Luxury White and Charcoal Brown cardstock
  • Echo Park Victoria Gardens 6x6 papers
  • ColorInk Bloomy Watering Can digital image
  • Copics: YG61/63, RV13, C3/5, R85/89, Y06
  • Clear Wink of Stella
  • GKD Lots of Lines stamp set (front sentiment)
  • GKD I Appreciate You stamp duo (inside sentiment)
  • Memento Tuxedo Black ink
  • Spellbinders Classic Circles die
  • Tags from stash
  • Dark pink ribbon
  • Imaginisce green gemstones

Well, that's it for now. Hope you've found a little inspiration to create a tag project for our challenge this time! And be sure to check out all the fun digis over at ColorInk! Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you next time! ;)
Hugs,
Leslie

11 comments:

  1. Hi Leslie, beautiful card, love the tag with the lovely image.
    Thank you for your lovely entry at Scrapping4funChallenges.
    Rachelle DT
    http://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card and lovely sentiment to match. Thanks for sharing this with us at Crafting with Dragonflies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WONDERFUL Card!
    Thank You for joining us at AI this week!
    Hope you will join us again soon!!
    Have a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the layout and colour combo you've used. Great sentiment too. Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafting with Dragonflies. Wynn DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful card.Love the cute watering can.Thanks for joining us at Scrapping 4 fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful image! Your card is cute and love the design of the tag. I'm a music lover, so my eyes are drawn to the music.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card,thanks for joining us at Artistic Inspirations. Louise x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card - love your colouring.

    Thanks for joining us at Crafting from the Heart.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very sweet card! Thank you for joining us this week at Card Makin Mamas! HUGS

    Kim
    CMM DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Leslie!
    Your card is beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Scrapping4Fun Challenge Blog.
    Good Luck
    Irena GT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a lovely card! Love the background pattern papers and the sweet image. Glad you joined us at Scrapping 4 Fun Challenges. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and taking the time to comment! I love reading them! Have an awesome day! :D