Monday, October 20, 2014

Follow Your Dreams

Well, the weather is finally cooperating here in north Florida and the temps are actually dropping a little bit! That makes me so happy! I'm here this morning to share my Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog DT inspiration project for LTSCB #40 - Seeing Dots! sponsored by the amazing Dr. Digi's House of Stamps and Lacy Sunshine Stamps! Come play with us! This is an easy one - we want to see your project with polka dots! They can be any size and any color!

I chose the absolutely adorable Wix's Moon Dreamcatcher digi for my inspirational card. I just love this image and she was so much fun! Sort of hippie-esque, don't you think?! And I dug into that fat stack of bold papers that I just love and grabbed some coordinating large dots, small dots and stripes. I matted all the elements on cranberry tart cardstock.


Isn't she just the cutest?! I cut her with a circle die and matted her on a lacy circle die cut. I added some white wrinkled ribbon and a multi-looped bow which I embellished with a red satin ribbon rose (very old... I've had these in my stash forever), and finished the front with some red flat back pearls.


I stamped a dreamcatcher on the inside, which I thought was very appropriate, along with an inspirational sentiment.


I would absolutely love to enter this inspirational card into the following challenges:

Recipe:
  • GKD Pure Luxury White and Cranberry Tart cardstock
  • Recollections Bold Basics paper pad
  • Lacy Sunshine Stamps Wix's Moon Dreamcatcher digital image
  • Copics: E00/33/99, C3, Y17, R85, YG63, YR18, V15
  • GKD Follow Your Dreams stamp duo
  • Memento Gray Flannel dew drop ink
  • Spellbinders Classic Circles and Lacy Circles dies
  • Prairie Bird Boutique wrinkled ribbon
  • Red satin ribbon rose
  • Red flat back pearls

I hope you've found a little inspiration to play in our Seeing Dots challenge this time! It'll be fun! Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you next time! ;)
Hugs
Leslie

17 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous Lesley - I love the bright colours and the lovely dream catcher on the inside - Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Leslie!!! Love the bright & happy colors you used as well as how you colored that cute image...very nice!!!
    DT Sis Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Leslie, another stunning card. I love your image, she is really cute. And your bold dots and stripes are fabulous. The bow, rose and pearls finish the card beautifully, Sally D.x.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leslie, very sweet card. Love how you colored the little image so darling. :D
    And I like the DP's too. Thank you so much for having me as Guest Designer on your Challenge Blog for the month of October. I am so honored. Also wanted to say thank you for your sweet comment regarding the Halloween card project. Your are just the sweetest. :D
    Deborah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh this stamp is sooo beautiful and you made such a gorgeous project with it!! fabulous bright colors i looove the papers you've used!! such a cute and cheerful project!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card, Leslie! I love the red matting and the bold papers. That dreamcatcher stamp on the inside is a great touch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the images. I am a huge fan of dreamcatchers and Indian things (even though I don't have very many). Fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You picked a darling image for this card. Love the bright colors.
    Hugs Debi

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super card Leslie, I love how you colored the chick on the front and carried the dream catcher design into the inside of the card I love it. Thanks for following me I am now following you to.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes October Linky Party. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. A gorgeous card love your image and your colour choice. Thanks for joining us at ABC, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This card is just fabulous and so gorgeous :-))
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at Milk Coffee Challenges!!! Good Luck!
    Hugs, Andreja

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh this is just gorgeous,so beautiful bless you for playing at That craft place this week hugs Cherylxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely card, love the big polka dots and stripes.
    Thank,you for your lovely entry at Scrapping4funChallenges.
    Rachelle DT
    http://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. So cute!


    Thank you for participating in last week's MelonHeadz Friends Lots of Layers Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a cheerful card with all the bright colors, which I really like the pattern paper you choose. The image is sweet. Like that you finished the inside :o)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh, I also must Thank you for joining us at Scrapping4Fun with this beautiful creation :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and taking the time to comment! I love reading them! Have an awesome day! :D